Chapter 36

Chapter 36

If I was An Artist, My Art is You

"Hep! Stop!"

Before I could even throw two pens from the trash bin of Castro, her frantic voice stopped me immediately.

I looked at her, subtly rolling my eyes. "What?"

"Can I have those instead? Wala ng tinta ang ballpen ko." She said and it doesn't look like she's saying that to stop me from doing what I was just about to do.

But of course, her genuine reason won't stop me from being a bitch.

"Go buy yourself another one." I smiled, dropping the pens on the trash bin without taking my eyes off her.

"You're a horrible bitch!" She rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"Surprise!" I sarcastically said. She just made a face.

Ngumisi ako at pinagpag ang dalawa kong kamay bago ito ipinasok sa loob ng bulsa ng coat ko.

"So, how's your day, Dr. Castro?" I casually started a conversation as I casually sat on the chair in front of her desk.

"Bakit dalawang ballpen naman ngayon ang itinapon mo? Kanino 'yung isa?" She replied with another question.

"Sa kapatid ni Ciel."

The moment his name escaped from my mouth, the familiar stir on my stomach began hitting me again. We've been apart for five hours. I miss him already. And it feels good that I can finally admit to myself that I miss him, that I love him. It was all lighter compared to when I was still in denial and full of anger.

Nangunot ang noo niya. "Mega?"

I rolled my eyes upward. "Megi! Mega ka diyan. Ano siya si Sharon Cuneta?"

"I'm sorry that I don't know your sister-in-law's name!" She sarcastically said. I just made a face at her.

She eyed me for a while, as if she's waiting for what I'm going to say. And I have nothing to say!

"What?" I asked, raising my brows at her.

"You didn't make a fake gagging sound... when I said that Megi was your sister-in-law."

"Well, as much as I hate the woman, she's still Ciel's sister. They have the same blood running through their veins and my fake gagging sound won't change that." I said, shrugging.

Mas lalong lumawak ang kanyang mga mata. She even gasped, leaning on her table to go near me. She looks confused and flabbergasted at the same time.

"I'm missing something," she stated, narrowing her eyes on me. "Tell me everything! What happened in Amanpulo?" She said, slapping her palms on her desk.

I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from smiling like an idiot. I subtly cleared my throat, sitting straight up. "Ciel and I... we're doing great."

She's still eyeing me, trying to dig for more answers. I eyed her too with a grin on my face. I thought she'd give up and shrug it off but she didn't. She's persistent.

"Okay, we had sex." I said, giving up.

Her eyes widened as her face turned red. She put her palm on her mouth and screamed there.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, can you rate the level of your fragileness, ma'am?" She teased, laughing.

"Hindi ako marupok! I've been holding back for God knows how long." I said in defense. "Pero sige, mga 8.5," I added.

Castro burst into laughter. "Gaga ka talaga! Finally, your cherry has been popped! Kailan ang kasal?" Excited nitong tanong.

I frowned but there was a grin on my face. "Kasal kaagad? I don't even know what to call this thing that I have with him."