A/N. IM PISSED JUST FUCKING READ IT

Read this entire thing or I swear to mother fucking god.

Recently, someone by the user @WolfPack7777 created a "sequel" of this book, and Dead Again. Without my permission. Never DM'd me, never contacted me at all. They asked me if I was okay with it as a reply to one of my message board posts. Seeing as I am not okay with it, I asked them nicely to take it down. They blocked me. So I being the angry person I am, made another account. I contacted them using that account, again, respectfully asking them to take them down once again. They gave me attitude and excuses on why they blocked me and why they don't want to take it down. Eventually, after 3 hours of arguing with me on my own books, they agreed. All was well, I went to bed a happy camper, thinking it was done.

Well, I looked this morning at my replies to my message board posts. And what do you know, someone said they haven't taken them down. So of course I go to my backup to see if they messaged me and to check their account seeing as I was still blocked on my main. They blocked me on my backup. So I was pissed off and made ANOTHER account to go talk to this bastard. They didn't reply and blocked me again.

SO NOW. GUESS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP. IM PISSED OFF AND SLEEP DEPRIVED FROM THIS.

If you see this, you fucking bitch. I'm resorting to name calling and mass reporting.

I will be:
-shitting in your shoes
-pissing in your sinuses
-fucking your mom
-and pissing you the fuck off

THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION.

If you like my writing, and like these books, report that bastard.

Straight up plagiarizing my work is NOT okay.

Making your own ending and not posting it?
Yeah go for it

Just accepting that the ending I wrote is my creative vision for my own book?
Cool, thank you.

Making your own ending and posting it to try and get clout off it?
NOT FUCKING COOL. FUCK YOU.