Truth or Dare

"Ughh Amity stop thinking so much about this just wear that it's gonna be fine" Boscha said falling back on my bed while I stood in front of the mirror "okay your right I'm thinking to much about this it's just a small get together with Luz" she shook her head "yes now let's go it's almost five!"

When we arrived at Boscha most of our friends were waiting outside already, "What took you both so long?" Our friend Damian asked, "it was Amity don't blame it on me" Boscha said opening the door and walking in, "alright I took some alcohol from my parents cabinets so drink up!" Boscha yelled, "wait Boscha" I said pulling her to the side.

"I don't want you drunk, you might forget what to say at the truth or dare" she rolled her eyes and looked at me "ugh fine your probably right, I won't drink only because unlike anyone else I want to remember how embarrassed your gonna get after kissing Luz!" She started laughing catching the attention from the others.

After about 30 minutes most of our friends had already gotten a little tipsy and we heard a knock at the door "I got it" I said opening the door, I opened it to see Luz, Willow and Gus. "Oh hey guys come in" I slipped aside letting them in "Thanks Amity" Luz said when Boscha ran up "Willow, hey!" She grabbed Willows hand and led her to the couch with the rest of our friends.

After about an hour most of our friends were drunk but gladly Boscha, Luz, her friends and I didn't take anything to drink. "Alright guys let's play something!" Boscha suggested "what?" Sabrina our other friend asked "hmm truth or dare!" After she said that everyone started shouting and getting excited "yeah alright!" They yelled as everyone sat down in a circle.

"Alright I'll go first, someone ask me" Damian said, "Alright Damian Truth or dare?" Skara asked "dare!" He shouted "alright go kiss Eileen!" She shouted back.

After a couple turns Boscha finally turned towards Luz who looked quite nervous "hm okay Luz truth or dare" Boscha asked with a smirk "um truth?" Luz said while Boscha sighed "cmon Luz do a dare" Gus said which surprised me, he must've took a drink or two. "Fine Dare" she said.

Boscha turned towards me and gave me a wink which just made me feel even more nervous about kissing Luz "hmm why don't you... make out with Amity." Make out! I thought I was doing a kiss! A peck! Not a make out session! I stared at Boscha with my eyes widened. I turned towards Luz who was as red as a tomato "oh um..." then everyone started yelling "yeah! Let's see some girl action!" One of them yelled.

Luz looked around and since she was sitting only a person away from me she stood up and sat next to me, I could see she was nervous and so was I "we don't have to-" but before she continued I said it was fine. She looked around one more time and leaned in.

I felt her lips they were warm and I felt my stomach explode with butterflies but this time unlike when I was TJ I actually really enjoyed it and wanted more and I guess I wanted it a little too much cause I had pushed Luz down to the ground on her back and put my hand on her face, she had kissed back and I felt my heart beating out of my chest "damn! Amity calm down!" I heard someone yell bringing me out of my trance. I pulled away and looked at Luz who was shocked by what I did and still super red "srry" I whispered and quickly got off of her.

She sat up and the room was silent, I looked at Boscha who's mouth was hung open and everyone was just shocked. "um." I said silently when Boscha finally decided to speak "alrighty then that was...interesting but anyways gotta keep the game going, who's next?"

After a couple rounds I looked over towards Luz who was still blushing and staring at the floor. I felt bad for what I did especially since she wouldn't even make eye contact, I took it too far I know I did but I just couldn't help myself, it felt great and It was the first time I felt like that.

After a couple more turns Skara turned towards me for my turn. "Amity, truth or dare" I wasn't going to do dare they'd probably ask me to make out with Luz again and even tho I'd enjoy that idk if Luz would "truth" she smirked and responded "tell us did you enjoy making out with Luz as much as it showed?" She let out a laugh and Luz turned towards me still red, I felt my face heat up and my heart beating really quickly "oh um...".

I didn't know what to say I was basically telling Luz I liked her but would she feel the same? "I uh...yes" I whispered the last part and looked towards Luz who looked a little happy at my response "oh- damn okay this game is over who wants to play ping pong" Boscha said standing up. Everyone turned away from me and stood up with Boscha, everyone except Luz who was still sitting next to me.

After everyone walked away I knew it was time to talk to Luz and I had to.