8.Think and decide

Warisha's POV

After they were gone, I changed my clothes. I sat on my bed with Madiha appi, Liya and Maya. Ready to be inquired.

"So,spill everything." Madiha appi winked.

"Didn't I say Alyan bhai was handsome." Maya flaunted her imaginary collar.

"How is this possible? If he is Alyan,then who is the one we saw?" I said.

"Let me show you." Liya took her phone and searched for that picture.

"Here it is." She showed it to Maya,pointing out that Tarzan.

"What? Who is this cartoon?" Maya scrunched her nose.

"Didn't I tell you?" I said. Madiha appi was also confused.

"Wait a minute,there is Alyan bhai." She pointed out him,sitted on his knees in one corner smiling. And he has a name badge on his apron but it's not clearly showing his name.

"Now I understand. Maybe there are two Alyans but ones name was readable so we thought him to be Warisha's Alyan." Liya shrugged and I snapped my head towards her. Maya and Madiha appi looked at each other and started laughing like mads.

"Why you girls are laughing like this?" Liya asked.

"What you just said,look at Warishas face." Madiha appi said trying to control laughing.

"What did I say? Oooo...I understand." Liya also started laughing and I glared at them.

So advance! This Liya is a complete idiot,doesn't know what to say when and where.

"Shut up now or else I'm out of here." I said getting up from the bed.

"No no,ok we won't laugh. You can't go,our inquiry has not even started yet." Liya and Madiha appi pulled me by my wrist and made me sit.

"So,how was he?" Madiha appi winked at me.

"Uncle were good. Abbu also liked him very much. He is a very humble person." I said knowing what they actually were asking,pretending to be innocent.

"Seriously Warisha? We were asking you about Alyan,not his father." Liya slapped my arms.

"What did I do? You asked me how he was and there were two man so I thought you were asking about uncle." I said trying to suppress my smirk.

And a pillow came flying towards me,straight attacked on my face making me fall on the bed.

"Don't try to act innocent." Maya glared at me while I sat up being careful not to get hit second time.

"Now tell us about him or else now you'll get few from me." Madiha appi said taking the pillow on her lap.

"What do I say?" I asked them.

"Whatever you think about him." Maya said.

"Ok,I'll ask you few questions and you'll answer." I nodded my head.

So much excitement!

"First one. How did he look?" Liya said.

"You saw in the picture,so no comment."

"But it's kind of blurry. And we need to hear from your mouth so spill."

"He was fine." I said.

"Only fine?" Maya said making a poker face.

"Yeah."

'How could you say this about my handsome brother.Seriously, go see a doctor." Maya gave me glare.