c36

KAILIAH POV
2 DAYS LATER

"i look a whole hairstylist" i said fixing my outfit in the mirror  .

i had on a hairstylist vest with the big pockets and the 2 baby dolls in each of the pockets with black bonnets .

someone was knocking on my door and i said "someone already here its early" .

i got the door and see prince and gabrielle and i smiled and said "hey" .

i hugged gabrielle and then prince and gabrielle said "congratulations" .

"thank you i see u with the blue on and prince u with the pink shirt on its alil dingy but its ok" i said .

gabrielle had on a blue spaghetti tank top , white denim jeans , and white and blue jordans .

prince had on a pink shirt , white sweatpants , and white air maxes .

"watch when yo babies with me mfs gonna be in my closet all i care" prince said .

"he lyin" gabrielle said as i closed the door .

"right bc i will beat his ass" i said .

"but the stuff in the backyard" i said .

"ok" gabrielle said then they walked to the back .

i went to the backyard and said "prince play some music" .

"hopefully its no sex music on this playlist" he saud .

"i-" i said but got cut off by someone knocking on the door .

i got the door and it was bryanna , kemo , and his daughter . "hey yall" i said .

bryanna hugged me and whispered "thats kemo daughter , akilah dont ask no questions" .

i smiled and nodded and she pulled out the hug and i said "hey kemo" .

"hey kai this my daughter , akilah akilah say hi" kemo said .

she just looked at me and i thought "tf u looking at ?" .

"can i hold her ?" i said .

"yeah" he said .

i got her from him and she cried and i gave her bck to kemo and thought "i dont want u anyway" .

"but what team yall on ?" i said .

"team boy all day" bryanna said .

"team girl" kemo said .

bryanna had on a blue cropped tube top , black leggings , and black and blue vans .

kemo had on a black shirt , pink sweatpants , and black air forces .

akilah had on a pink tank top , light blue shorts , and pink crocs .

"well the stuff in the back-"i said but cut off by hearing "ouuuu ima ab to dive in" .

"ok kailiah" bryanna said then they walked away .

i was finna close the door but i heard "u just gonna close the door on me ?" .

i looked and see kevin and i said "srry" .

he pulled me into a hug and said pulling out the hug "happy gender reveal day" .

"thank you ? i guess" i said .

"np" he said .

"where yo babymomma at ?" i said .

he looked at me crzy and said "come on kailiah" .