Ch. 27

TZUYU'S POV

"When will you tell her?" Jisoo asked while Jennie's clinging to her.

I rolled my eyes. "Later."

"Just tell her now, Tzu," Jennie said and chuckled. "You know? So I can date Jisoo in public now."

Jisoo and Jennie are now dating, it's all a fake marriage. Jisoo told me her plans that's why I told dad to make the wedding fast. I want Sana to go back here and we're already done but unfortunately, she came back too soon.

Our plan was: I'll broke up with Jisoo and tell Dad that I saw her dating Jennie, it'll give her a bad reputation but she told me that it's just one of the best idea. Good thing that didn't happen.

"I'll just file a divorce," I said as I sip on my coffee. "So that I can marry Sana."

"When?" Jennie desperately asked that made me rolled my eyes and gave her a teasing smile.

"Just kidding, I won't let you take my wife," I teased her, her mood turned upside down and I can see anger through her eyes. "Just kidding you desperate ass."

She growls. "Fuck you, Tzuyu."

I chuckled and stood up. "I'm going to fetch Sana. Bye."

I went out of Jisoo's house and ride on my car. But before going to Sana's house, I dropped by to the hospital where Mingyu is.

My jaw clenched when I saw him laying on the hospital bed. Mom and Dad are also here, visiting and taking care of their older son. Dad loves my brother so much, I know thay. I've witnessed it. Well, I'm not envious though.

"Tzuyu..." My Mom mumble as she approached me. "W-what happened to your brother?"

"Ow. He didn't told you?" I chuckled a bit irked as I scowl at Mingyu who's not looking at me. "You'll be in jail soon, oppa."

"What?!" Dad burst out. I smirked and look at him. "What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"He raped Sana!" I yelled that made my Mom gasp and my Dad widen his eyes. "You heard it right, dad. You're beloved favorite son just raped a girl."

"N-no! That's not true! Mingyu, she's lying right? You didn't do that," my Dad said desperately wants him to answer 'no'.

Mingyu started to tear up. "D-dad I'm sorry..."

"No..." Dad facepalm because of frustration.

I'm about to talk again but dad walks away, ignoring me. Mom cried while sitting at the edge of the sofa. I glance at Mingyu and saw him crying too. My heart clenched when I saw him in this situation but what he did to Sana makes me feel raged.

"How dare you, Mingyu? I gave up six years ago for you to have Sana," my voice cracked up. "I thought you can make her happy more than I can but what you did to her the other day make me realize that I'm too dumb to trust you. Jerk. Thirsty fucking guy."

He just stared at me don't know what to say.

"Mingyu, why did you do that sweetie?" Mom caressed Mingyu's shoulder.

He shook his head. "I-I'm sorry, Mom. My love for her blinded me. S-she loves Tzuyu so much and because of jealousy... I-I raped her."

"I won't tolerate that, Chou Mingyu. You go to the jail," I heard Dad coldly said then he walk out once again. I know this's hard for him but I know he's a great man and won't tolerate this.

"I-it's okay, Mom. I deserve this..." Mingyu mumble when Mom cries harder.

NO ONE'S POV

Sana's mother frown when she saw her daughter walking towards the dining table, she's pale. Sana's not feeling well since that happened. Even sleeping can't be peaceful to her, everytime she closes her eyes, she can see that guy's face and it's traumatic.

"Are you okay, princess?" Sana's father also notice her pale face.

Sana nodded her head although she isn't. "I'm fine, father."

"You don't look you are, princess. You want to sleep again?" Her mother stood up to guide her to sit. "Eat first and sleep."

"N-no!" They flinched when Sana shouted. "I-I mean... No, I don't want to sleep." She doesn't want to see that face again.

"Queen, King, and Princess Minatozaki," one of our maid addresses us. "Someone's outside named Chou Tzuyu. She wants to see Princess Minatozaki."

I saw my Father's eyes sparkled. "Let her in."

The maid obliged and Sana can feel her heart's pace started to race. It gotten worse when she saw Tzuyu entering the dining hall. Tzuyu's just wearing a simple shirt and jeans but Sana's freaking drooling over her again.

"Good morning," Tzuyu greeted them as she bow her head.

"Good morning!" Sana's father chirped, he likes Tzuyu for her daughter.

Sana then look away when Tzuyu glance at her. "Mother, I'm not hungry anymore."

"But you didn't eat anything yet," her mother said. "No, princess. Eat first and I'll let you sleep."

"Okay," Sana said as she started to eat.

"Sit, Tzuyu. Why do you want to see my princess'?" Sana's father have a hint of tease on his voice that made the tall latter to blush.

Tzuyu sat on the table across Sana's. "We're going somewhere today, Sir."

"Ohh," Sana's mother raised her brows. "A date?"

"Uhh—" they are stunned when Sana suddenly stood up and run to the bathroon near the kitchen.

SANA'S POV

I can feel someone's presence behind me but I didn't dare to turn around because I'm not done throwing up. My feeling is not well since I woke up but I don't want my parents to worried so I went down to eat with them.

"A-are you okay?" I froze when I heard Tzuyu's voice. I thought it was my mother.

When I'm done throwing up, I clean my mouth with mouth wash and faced Tzuyu who's worriedly looking at me.

"I-I'm fine," I'm about to walk passed by her but she grab my hand.

"Don't avoid me please..." She pleaded and I can see her eyes started to tear up. "It's breaking me."