Part 83

Y/n: I'm starving
Grayson: Let's go eat dinner and then go to bed
*everyone got into the giant kitchen and sat down, and ate food. As soon as you were all done you and Grayson went up to your shared room...*
Y/n: At least I'm feeling better
*you said as you started taking off your shirt, while Grayson turned on the bed side lamps*
Grayson: Yeah that's good- *he turned around and completely stopped in his tracks as he seen you in nothing but black lingerie. Your head stayed low as you slipped on your red velvet booty shorts and a matching tank top.
Y/n: Staring's rude mr Dolan *you smirked as you walked away into the giant bathroom. You heard him exhale as he sat on the bottom of the huge bed and went on his phone. You continued to get ready for bed, by brushing your teeth and hair. Just as Grayson was about to get up you bent down and collected all of your hair and threw it into a messy bun. he gritted his teeth and shook his head as he walked over to the night stand and plugged in his phone. You walked out and reached up to a shelf that had a few of your fragrances on it, showing more of your ass. Being sexually frustrated Grayson walked over and wrapped his hands around your waist and whispered in your ear*
Grayson: This has to fucking stop
Y/n: I don't know what you mean *you turned around and gave him an innocent look. His eyes darkened as he threw you onto the bed, making a small Yelp leave your mouth. He crawled on top of your small body and began making out with you as one of his hands kept a tight grip on your waist. After a few minutes his kisses traveled down to your jawline and neck...marking you his.*
Y/n: Gray...*you quietly said as he sucked and licked your sweet spot over and over again, certain he was leaving dark purple marks. He kept getting lower and lower and eventually reaching your chest area. You whined as his large hand came in contact with your inner thigh, pressing down and adding pressure.*
Y/n: please *you begged for some sort of touch, completely ignoring the doctors suggestion of no physical contact for 2 weeks. His hand wrapped around your waist
Band of your shorts and pulled them down, breaking the kiss so he could also remove your shirt.*
Grayson: God Damn *he licked his lips as
He slowly examined your body. Waisting no more time, he started leaving wet kisses on your neck once again, while one of his free hands traveled down towards your heat, making you let out a small moan. He loved seeing how frustrated he could make you as he rubbed you through your underwear in slow circles, not going fast what so ever. You slightly moved and whined, indicating how annoyed you were.*
Grayson: My turn princess
Y/n: Please gray... *you whined again*
Grayson: No *he said as he continued to kiss your neck, and slowly picking up speed. He had you wrapped around his finger as you practically melted into him, begging for any kind of touch and affection. Out of surprise he ripped your panties down the middle, making you shocked at his actions.*
Grayson: Shh I'll buy you new ones *before you could respond he stuck his middle and ring finger in you, gaining a louder moan. As his fingers stuck in and out of your heat you took both of your hands and made deep scratches down his back. As he picked up speed and added another finger you arched your back and bit your bottom lip holding back the loud moans you wanted to scream out.*
Grayson: Let them out babe, were the only ones on this floor
*as soon as he gave you permission he pumped his fingers faster, making you practically scream in pleasure.*
Y/n: Gray I-I'm close- *before you could finish your sentence he stopped making you very pissed*
Y/n: What the fuck gray *you said as he walked away and grabbed something out of the drawer and put it into his sweatpants pocket. He crawled back onto the bed, lifting both of your legs and putting them onto his shoulder, slightly lifting your body up. You felt his tongue lick a long stripe down your heat, making you moan once again. He then stuck his whole tongue into your heat and slowly starting to eat you out. You arched your back as you felt a knot in your stomach start to form once again. You threw your head back as he shook his head Quickening the speed. Your breathing got heavy as you gripped the bed sheets and screamed out once again.
Y/n: O-OH MY GOD- *your eyes tightly closed as he went faster and added two fingers while he continued to eat you out. There was many sides of Grayson that you've seen over the years, but his sexual side never crossed those paths*
Y/n: Fuck fuck FUCK *he knew how close you were to your high, so he just sped up turning you into a moaning mess. A couple seconds past and you released, although it didn't stop him from helping you through it. He kissed all the way up your abdomen and all the way back to your lips.*
Y/n: My turn *you smirked and reached down for his shirt and pulled it over his head, revealing his huge muscles that turned you on even more. You used one of your hands and pushed him down next to you, straddling his waist. Returning the favor, you started by making out with him. You dipped your head into his neck and started leaving hickeys on him. He gripped each side of your waist even harder as you found his sweet spot.*
Grayson: Baby girl..*he whispered as he exhaled slowly* 
*you reached down and started rubbing him through his gray sweatpants, earning a grunt from him as he threw his head back against the wall*
Grayson: O-Oh fuck *his eyes closed as you slowly traveled down his chest to his deep       V-line and continued to mark him. You undid the strings of his pants and pulled them down, seeing the bulge in his boxers*
Y/n: Damn *you licked your lips and pulled down his boxers, giving you a clear view of his heat. You took one of your hands and wrapped it around his shaft and rubbed him faster and faster as time went by. Eventually you pulled him towards the edge of the bed and got on your knees on the ground. Picking up where you last stopped, you put his length in your mouth and continued to rub the rest. His head was thrown back as beads of sweat ran down his face*
Grayson: Ugh y/n *he gripped your hair as moans and swear words left his soft lips. Helping him reach his high, you thought you guys were done, but Graysons actions said otherwise*
Grayson: We're not done just yet *he said as he  pulled you back onto the bed and grabbed something out of his sweatpants pocket. He ran his hand threw his hair and unclipped your Victoria secrecy's bra and threw it to the side...After that the only thing that could be heard were loud trusts and moans.