𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪

{the warriors of kyoshi}

zuko was mediating when he heard a knock at the door and it opened, "the only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the avatar."

hana entered his chambers completely with a map cautiously, "well, there is news, zuko, but you're probably not going to like it. please don't be too mad."

"hana, uncle iroh taught me to keep a level head. it is a sign of a great leader. now whatever you have to say, i'm sure i can take it," he said scarily calm.

"okay, well, we have no idea where he is," she quietly informed him.

zuko was enraged, "WHAT!"

the four candles in front of him flared to the ceiling. he got up and turned around to face hana, his anger very evident.

hana turned away from the flames and raised her right arm to protect her face. the flames quickly subsided.

"you should open a window in here," she joked.

"give me the map!" he snatched it from her hands.

"there have been multiple sightings of the avatar, but he is impossible to track down," she told him as he looked at the map.

"how am i going to find him, hana? he is clearly master of evasive maneuvering," he looked at her.

"we'll figure it out, i'm sure of it," she pats his back.

"i'm sorry for losing my temper on you."

"it's okay," she looked him in the eyes. they stared at each other for a moment. "we should probably talk to your uncle and see what we should do next," she averted her gaze.

"uh, yeah, you're right. let my put out the candles" he turned around and in a swift move he put them out.

the two walked out of the room and met iroh on the main deck and began talking about their next move.

they decided to go where ever the avatar was last seen and interrogate the citizens.

they sat down to eat shortly after. the cook served the three of them fish. before he left he said, "the avatar is residing on kyoshi island, prince zuko."

zuko stood up, "uncle, ready the rhinos. he's not getting away from me this time."

he walked off but before he could leave iroh asked, "are you going to finish that?"

he walked back to the table and picked up his meal, "i was going to save it for later!"

iroh crossed his arms and pouted.

"you can have mine, iroh. i'm not very hungry," she smiled and gave her food to him.

"thank you, hana. are you sure about that though?" he asked her.