Ch 1

Y/n's pov

"Izzy plz stop...i am not going anywhere where with you at this hour" i said to her. She was asking me to go for a walk with her at 12 at night "Plzzzzz......my dear y/n" she said while coming towards me. "Okay fine ...... I'll come with you" i said to her in defeat.

We were walking towards dark alley when we heard the footsteps behind us ."Hey...can you hear the footsteps behind us" izzy said to me in a whispering tone."yes" i said to her after that i can feel the footsteps are coming closer. Izzy took a hold of my wrist and start dragging me out of alley. Before we can run fast, when a hand approach to me and same towards Izzy. "Help" izzy shouted, with that someone put a piece of cloth on my and izzy's mouth, after that my vision became blurry and i collapsed.

My name is y/n. My father works for the most powerful mafia in South Korea. I am 20 yrs old. My father hate me just because my mother died at the time of my birth. It hurts when every time he says that your mother died just beacuse of you. But the reality is that he have killed many families. Izzy is the one and only person i love in this world. Her father also works for my father. We completed our highschool last year. We took a break from studies this year and we are gonna take admission next year. Who cares for me anyways.

Jk's pov

"Hyung please go and take a look that girls are awake or not" i said to hoseok hyung. "Ok fine" he said as he stood up from the couch and walk towards basement.
"I have been waiting for this time when i will kill your father y/n" jungkook thought with an evil smirk on his face.

Y/n pov

I wake up in a another room, not a room but a i guess a basement.

I saw towards my other side i saw izzy lying on the unconsciously

I saw towards my other side i saw izzy lying on the unconsciously. I was feeling scared and thinking about who kidnapped us and why...... "Izzy...wake up..... please" i said to her slightly shaking her. Then i heard footsteps coming towards us. Then a man enter in the basement having dark brown hair and a handsome face. "Hello.....umm... My name is hoseok but you can call me jhope" He said to me after that he walked out of basement leaving me dumbfounded. Then i saw towards izzy who was standing beside me.

After 15 minutes  while i was trying to untie izzy's hands which were tied with a rope. I move my eyes towards the direction of door same as izzy. Then i saw 6 handsome men are coming to us with jhope. All of them introduce themselves to us but the most youngest member was not bothering to introduce himself. "jungkook introduce yourself to them" jin said to him getting a little annoyed by younger ones behavior. "My name is jungkook.....and don't even try to escape or the consequences will be hard" jungkook said with a fire in his eyes. I got a little scared by his words but izzy was busy staring at jimin and who was also staring at her smiling like an idiot i know what she was thinking.... but i can't let that happen and I can't let har fall for her kidnapper
"Why did you bring us here" i said looking at suga who seems to get little annoyed by my question but i don't care i just want answer. "Sooner or later jungkook will tell you" he said looking at jungkook both of them are smirking at each other like they know what they are going to do next.........

What will happen?
Sorry for grammer mistakes 😊 plz forgive me because this is my first book and also support me
From your dear author 😉😘