1. | Coffee and Girls

Y/N POV

Do you want a life like mine? Being one of the most popular idols out there in the group called SweE , short for Stars we Earn. We also like to associate SweE with our motto - SweEping trophies, SweEt boys, SweElling with pride.

Enjoying a cup of coffee now with my schoolmates, Yoojung and Yiren.

"Y/N-ah, you will be going against BTS next week on Music Core, are you confident? Yoojung asked, a little teasing tone activated.

"Yah shortie our group is on par with BTS sunbaenims , there is hope" I rebutted.

"Maybe I will believe you when you stop calling me shortie, meanie!!"

"Y/N oppa are you coming to my birthday party next week?" Yiren asked.

"Do you want me to?"

"Oppa you have to be kidding. You're the only boy I'll ever invite." Yiren smiled.

UwU I blushed

After school, I went to BigHit Entertainment to start my dance class. Yes, SweE was created by BigHit Ent. So it doesn't really matter if BTS or my group wins, it's still a company win.

And speaking of being in BigHit, wouldn't that mean I know Gfriend? Bingo.

They are one of the groups I am closest too because we see each other almost everyday.

"Y/N-ah teach me how to dance" Yerin tugged my arm.

"If you didn't know how to dance, you wouldn't be here pabo"

" I meant your new song PABO" She stuck her tongue out.

"Fine fine I surrender" as I raised both hands in defeat, you could never out talk Yerin xD.

So, I started teaching her step by step my group's new song, only for her to act like she didn't catch it.

"Y/N-ah hold my waist and teach me, I can't grasp the body roll part"

"Girl firstly I could get accused of sexually harassing you and secondly you did the exact same move in Me Gustas Tu, don't fool the smartest guy here!" I exposed her.

"I don't care just do it pussy"

"I'm leaving to teach SinB bye"

"YAH fine stay back here idiot teach me the rest"

After an hour or so of teaching Yerin who already secretly learnt the dance few days ago, your manager called you to go for your group's
performance at a festival fair.

Walking towards my members in the van, I caught them playing Mobile Legends without me.

"Hope y'all lose"

"You came late idiot" Seobin said.

On the way to Gangnam District where the festival was held, I was doing a Instagram Live to interact and answer some fans questions.

The moment I switched the cam on, I garnered close to 500K views, amassing 1M live viewers after 5 minutes.

"Y/N oppa, what's your favourite song these days?" I saw a comment.

"Recently, I've been dipping my toes in IZ*ONE's music, and I have to say With*one got me emotional.

"Y/N-ah add me into the live" I read.

Who is this? I questioned myself before checking the username. @j_chaeyeoni_ , it was Chaeyeon from DIA and IOI! I met her when we hosted on Inkigayo before and let's just say she was one of the best co-host I have ever worked with, and with her charming smile you could get lost in her facial features.

Without hesitation, I added her into the live and the comment section went ballistic. Everyone was going crazy inquiring on our relationship , due to the fact that we did not seem close when we were hosts together.

I waved to Chaeyeon when she accepted the invitation and I read more comments.

"Y/N! What is your relationship with Chaeyeon?"  Chaeyeon read this time because apparently she was bored.

" My close friend, he helped me during my tough times after the disbandment of IOI... I don't think I would have moved on without him comforting me." She answered honestly.

"She was a crying mess. Like every other member haha" I poked in.

"Yah, that's not for you to reveal!" She gave me a poker face.

I was going to ask Chaeyeon why she had the time to join the live when her comeback is nearing soon when Haebin asked Chaeyeon whether she would like to go out with him.

"Yah back off and go back to your game, don't harrass Chaeyeonie" I said, pushing him back to his place.

Failing to notice Chaeyeon's red cheeks, I continued with the live.

As soon as it was, the van was parked and we were asked to leave for the festival. "Bye Chaeyeoniee, bye Stars(fandom)!" I said before ending the live.

When we entered and went to our allocated tables, we found out groups like Seventeen, Gfriend, Stray Kids and ITZY would also be making appearances here. Yerin shot me a wink, she told me she would not be attending this festival, why is she here? I facepalmed in her direction and she giggled uncontrollably..

Meanwhile, my classmate Ryujin was shooting daggers at us, god knows why.. her blue contacts with her pink hair was staring right in my soul, I was afraid yet curious why she was doing this...maybe because she needed help with Math homework?

After a long briefing and rehearsal, it was time for the real festival to begin. My members and I got ready and after a few minutes, we were called backstage to wait.

I saw my friend Dino standing backstage too and went to greet him, he then told me some juicy news.

"Y/N have you heard? Produce 202 is back! Their bringing in all trainees, even debuted ones as a 5 year special! I got invited so I'll be going, what about you?"