CHAPTER 48: Without him for a Whole Week?

EVELINE KNIGHT

I was now laying peacefully in Xander's arms he was playing with my hair. It feels so good that he finally told me everything that has happened to him. How can he trust anyone when the two most trusted people broke his trust. I don't care about Maddison she is a bitch but I wonder why did Blake do that. He was Xander's best friend and best friend's don't lie to each other.

"Stop thinking so much Ev." Xander said suddenly. I turned to him.

"Xander, you hate Maddison then why were your pictures there on the internet saying you both are dating."

He stopped playing with my hair took a deep breath and started.

"You know the paparazzi's just want news. They don't care about anything else and Maddison White just did that gave them the news of us dating. When we were not. She gave all our past pictures to them and you saw that only."

"Oh."

So this was the reason why there were so many pictures of him and Maddison on the internet because of which I was going insane.

"Why didn't you ask Blake why did he lie to you?"

"I did ask him. He didn't say anything."

"Why would he do that?"

"I don't know Ev. Now stop with the question answer session and sleep."

You don't understand Xander that there is something horrible waiting for you. After knowing which I guess you will hate me too. Blake why did you have to lie to him? I know you might have had a reason but...

"Xander." I called him again.

He hummed still playing with my hair.

"Will you ever be able to forgive Blake?" I asked.

He shook his head.

I felt like a knife being stabbed inside my stomach when he did that.

I pecked his lips and said "I love you."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing the top of my head he said "I love you too my angel."
------------------------------------------------------
The next day I woke up feeling the loss of warmth beside me. I opened my eyes to see the bed empty. Xander wasn't beside me. I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes.

"Xander." I called but no reply.

Where did he go?

I called again "Xander."

Again no reply.

I went to the washroom to check but he wasn't there too. I brushed my teeth went downstairs I called him but again no reply.

Where the hell did he go? What if he got to know everything and he because of that....

No. No. No. What are you thinking Ev? No.

I was again making my way to my room when I heard his voices. It was coming from the gym. Yes this man has a gym in his house too.

I rolled my eyes.

I entered the gym to see him talking on his Bluetooth. When he saw me he smiled at me once.

"Get the work done as fast as possible." He then hung up.

"Good morning beautiful." He said while switching off the treadmill he was running on.

I was so angry at him.

I marched towards him and stood in front of him with my arms folded over my chest.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why weren't you answering?" I scolded him in an angry tone.