B i l a n g XIII

"How do you know the Duke?" As soon as I enter the house that's the first thing I heard.

"I dont know." I said not looking at them. "I can't really remember." I said then went straight to the stair.

"Y-you!" I look at the Marquis who look problematic. "Y-you're not trying to conspire with that Duke and betray your family don't you?" I almost laughed with what he said.

"What do you think of me?" I asked. "I'm merely a twelve year old kid. " I said, he look like he didn't realize what he said. "Are you perhaps afraid because you knew your self that you're not a good father to me and I'll avenge my mother?" Lilibeth and the Marquis looks shock with what I said.

"You're my daughter!" He shouted, Lilibeth held his hand.

My, Lilibeth how can you forgive that man easily? He toyed with you. Are you okay because you're now that Marquess of the Laissè even though you were cheated on?

How pathetic.

"I cloth you! I feed you and I shelter you how can you act so rude to me because of that mistake?" I wrinkled my forehead.

"Mistake?" I asked. "You mean Lilibeth and Lilliane then Theodore?"

"Actually, you are my biggest mistake Arthia Isabelà." He said calmly that left me shock.

I heard it before but I didn't know I'll hear it again in this second life I have.

"No matter how I try to be a good father to you, you're always rejecting me, do you know how it feels to be rejected by my own daughter?" He asked dramatically so I rolled my eyes.

"Not really." I said sarcastically. Thank God the bug isn't here. I don't know, I just don't like to see the family he has to bear with.

"I was sorry for your mother's death and the fact that I didn't love her." He look down as if he's reflecting on his own while Lilibeth is comforting him.

"D-don't bring up my mother when you're with you mistress. It's disgusting." I said then turn around.

"You're still my daughter." I almost puke but instead, I ignore him.

He just said Im his biggest mistake and now he's claiming me as his daughter?

I can't wait to leave this hell.

I'm pulling my skirt irritated so that I won't trip when I bumb to a bug who's obviously hiding while eavesdroping as from here so I glare at him.

He's innocent eyes that looks like me leveled my glare and tears started leaking in it. He immediately hug me while sobbing.

"W-what the--"

"I should've come earlier sister." He said with his small voice. "You must be very lonely."

"Im not." I said then push the bug away. I walk passed by him but he held my skirt while wiping away his own tears. He always hold to my skirt!

"I shouldn't cry right?" He asked but I didn't answer. "Im a big boy now, and I should be the one protecting sister Arthia." I rolled my eyes.

Who's protecting who?

Such a crybaby.

"Where is your nanny?" I asked when we enetered my room. "You know you shouldn't just enter a Lady's room if you're a big boy." I explained to him. Den signed that my bath is ready.

"Preparing my bed." He said, his eyes were all swollen, my heart started beating fast.

"Im tired go to bed now, don't wake me up tomorrow." I said then walked away.

"Alright, goodnight sister Tia."

He said before leaving. I rolled my eyes and relaxed myself on the tub while Den is scrubbing me.

"It must be nice having a little brother to play with isn't Lady Arthia?" Den asked excitedly.

That reminds me, Im just a twelve year's old kid but my minds is probably 18 years old right now?

We'll I was 16 years old when I die and its been two years so basically Im 18?

"By the way, where did you place the jewelry that the Duke gave me?" I asked.

"I placed it on the vanity milady." She said as she dress me.

That night I felt tired so I felt asleep early but I had nightmare.

"You are my biggest mistake Arthia Isabelà."

"You are.."

An image of family of four flash, there's the Marquis, Lilibeth, Lilliane and Theodore.

How irritating.

My nightmare made my sleep light so I can sense if someone around me is moving and I can feel it right now.

I silently open my eyes and peak. Whoever is that intruder you are dead!

I wasn't shock when I saw a little girl looking at my vanity.

My, Lilliane what are you doing there at this hour?

I smirked as I watch her took the box from the Duke and silently went outside my room.

••