Chapter 2

Hello Everyone,

The second is here.

Enjoy!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

ARIANA'S POV

After entering the  lobby of the hospital, I directly went to the receptionist. 

My dad has spend much on creating this place. I thought

"Hello and welcome to Well Care Hospital

"Hello and welcome to Well Care Hospital. How can I help you Miss?" The receptionist queried.

"Hey, I am Ariana and I am here to join as an intern General Medicine". I answered.

"Okay, please let me know your surname and Guardian's name. Then I will provide you with your ID". She said.

I am Ariana DeCostello. Daughter of Nicholas DeCostello".

"You are the heiress of the this hospital?". She asked appalled.

"Technically Yeah. I am the one signing the official papers but all other work is controlled by Dr. Adrian Martinez.  Hospital will be handed over to me only after I finish my internship and when Adrian thinks I am ready to "face the world". I answer putting air quotes for face the world.

"Haha, I know Dr Adrian can be a very authoritarian person at times. But the way he behaves with his patients, it is so sweet and cool" She said.

I nodded my head and kept quiet.

"Anyways, welcome to the hospital Ma'am. Wishing you a good day ahead. Here is your ID."

I took my ID from her and said, "Thank you and please do call me Ariana, Ma'am make me feel old, Miss ...."

"Katherine but you can call me Kate"

"OK Bye Kate." I said and walked forward.

Suddenly a man walking near me collapsed down. I ran towards him and and checked his pulse. It was plummeting. His fingers were turning blue and all of a sudden a doctor came towards us and crouched near him. Suddenly I saw a new bruise forming on his hand. 

"Sir, this was not there before." I told the Doctor beside me.

"Listen to his lungs. FAST" he ordered.

"Sir his left lung is suffocating" I informed him.

"Its haemothorax"  I whispered.

"As if I don't know" He said.

I felt like back answering but then I don't want Adrian to know about it. So I kept quiet.

"Are you an intern?" He asked

"Yes Doctor. I joined today."

"Can you perform thoracotomy now. HERE?" he asked.

"WHAT!!! Sir I am just an intern. How can I do it that that to without giving the patient local anesthesia?"