Chapter 2: Mean Girl

Luna's POV

I applied mascara looking in the mirror, mascara makes my blue eyes pop out, I grab the brush from my dressing table and, brush my signature blonde bangs, today I have made soft curls of my blonde hair, I like to try new hairstyle every day, and I am Luna Brown people look up to me for style and fashion. So I have to look different and stylish every day, our school has uniform that white shirt and navy blue skirt, so in school I don't get to wear my fashionable and designer clothes. Thank God that uniform looks good on me, because there are some girls in my school, wearing that uniform they look hideous. Applying baby pink lipstick, I am ready to rule Rovera high school.

I sit for breakfast and Grace our housekeeper serves me croissants, "Did you sleep well last night, Miss Luna?"

"Yes, I slept like a baby last night", She is working here since last 10 years, she is in her 40s, and she is married, and she also has 6-year-old daughter.

I took a bite off of croissant and look at, our large dinning table, on which different types of dishes are placed. In our house we have big dinning table, more than 10 people can sit here and have food at this dinning table, but everyday I am the only one, who sits here to eat alone, my every meal in this house.

"Grace where is my fruit salad?, you know right, I want fruit salad for breakfast", I can't believe she forgot to make fruit salad, I need fruit salad every morning, fruit helps my skin to glow.

"Sorry Miss Luna, I forgot fruit salad in the kitchen, just wait a minute I will bring it", She tells me and rushes to kitchen.

Grace serves me, fruit salad in my plate, and our telephone rings in living room.

Grace receives the phone, and brings wireless telephone to me, "Miss Luna, it's your Mom, she wants to talk to you"

"Tell her that I am not interested to talk to her, and she can continue enjoying her vacation with her boyfriend", I say loud enough, so that my Mom can hear.

"Madam Alison, Miss Luna is in rush to go to school, so she will not able to talk right now", Grace tells my Mom on phone, but I am damn sure my Mother heard everything that I said.

My Mother Alison Brown, is one of the top businesswoman in Seattle. But she is the worst mother. When my Dad died three years ago in car accident, she moved on so easily and now she has a boyfriend.

"Grace, I am going to school", I grab my school bag, and walks out.

.........................................................................

Rovera High school is the most prestigious high school of Seattle. And I am the " Queen Bee" of this high school, just like Blair Waldorf from gossip girl TV series, she is Queen Bee of Upper East Side, and I am, the Luna Brown is Queen Bee of Rovera High School, I rule this school on my little finger.

"Luna, its 9:00 am, school starts at 8:30 am, you are half and hour late", the foolish teacher, with long loose hideous grey shirt, tells me, as I enter the class.

"So, what If I got late just half and hour?", today I even, didn't touch up my makeup after coming to school, I came directly to this boring class, And Mr. Smith is telling me that I am late for school, he should be thankful, that I at least came for his boring literature class.

"So What?, why you came late Luna?", Mr Smith, ask me, and his shirt is really too loose for his skinny body.

"Because I am girl, and girls needs time to look beautiful", I tell him the basic fact about girls, but may be Mr Smith is single that's why he didn't know that girl needs more time to get ready.

I walk to the third last seat and sits,without giving any more chance to Mr Smith, to comment on me, for coming late.

Mr Smith sighs, and continues with his class, throughout the lecture he spoke about some novel, I don't know the name of the novel, because I didn't pay attention to it, My attention was only caught by the name Heathcliff in this novel. I mean what kind of name is Heathcliff, I don't know why author of this novel named a character so weird name like Heathcliff.

I don't like novels at all, I have tried to read them during exams, but always I fell asleep while reading novel, it's not my mistake that I don't like novels, it's novels mistakes that I don't like them, because they are so boring, and they make me sleepy. I love watching TV shows and movies, and my favorite TV show is Gossip Girl, I love everything about that show, and my favorite is Blair Waldorf, and she is my Idol.

I come out from that, boring class as soon as bells rings, telling Mr Smith to shut his mouth.

"You look beautiful as always Luna", Britney says walking towards me, every Queen Bee needs sidekick, and Britney is my sidekick.

"And, you look fat", she looks like, she has gained three - four pounds extra.

"But, I haven't eaten pancake since one week",

"Girl, I think you should start dieting now" I advise her, if she didn't start dieting now, in one month she will look like hot air balloon.

She nods, and we walk towards the canteen, and I bump to a ponytail girl.

"Are you blind or something, as you didn't see Luna coming", Britney snaps at ponytail girl.

"I am so sorry Luna", Ponytail girl apologizes.

"It's okay Ponytail Girl, but your face looks oily, maybe it is because of the cheap quality makeup that you applied", She looks, at me blankly.

"Luna, I think she doesn't have money to buy, good quality makeup, I mean look at her outdated shoes", Britney points to Ponytail girl's shoes.

"These shoes were gifted by my Mom, on Christmas", Ponytail girl looks at us angrily.

"But Girl, Britney is right, your shoes are out dated, may be your Mom bought this shoes on sale, and during sale most of the products are out dated".

Ponytail Girl, huff and leaves, and Britney chuckles looking at her.

"Seriously, in this school most of the students don't have any fashion sense ", I tell Britney, and my eyes caught attention of noticeboard, and I walk towards it.

"What happened?", Britney comes after me.

"Prom is in March, and students are asked to give their name for, Prom king and Prom queen", My eyes are still gazing the noticeboard.

"So?"

"So I will nominate my name"

"What?"

"Yes, it's time that I get the real crown"

Author's Note
I Hope you all liked today's chapter and I also hope that you all liked Luna, stay tuned for next chapter.
With lots of Love XX