Chapter three

||Love your demons||

The sound of the door made a loud bang as it slid open, I was shook out of my sleep not that i really got any. Two men were making their way to where Sam and I were cuddled together and Luke stood at the enterance.

Sam's head shot up and jerked towards me, his brown eyes turned black and his face turned a sickly green. I saw the fear in his eyes, i saw his lip tremble and eyes glisten with water.

"Please don't let them take me!" He screamed, half way through speaking he was ripped out of my arms with such force i thought the men would break his fragile body.

"Wait where are you taking him? Bring him back please" I yelled. "Wait, don't take him away please. Sam!"

He had his hand stretched out to me, I was so close to grabbing it and pulling him back into my arms to make sure these people did nothing to hurt him. Even if it got me killed sam would be safe.

My eyes were on Sam's face, his tears were a river flowing down his red cheeks. I heard his screams and how hard he was trying to break free from the Pack members Cold grip.

"He is to be executed" One of them said.

My jaw dropped and heart sank, i heard my wolf howl with such force it nearly made me scream. I stood up and ran towards the enternce where Sam was half way out but i was yanked back by the chains. they gripped tightly at my skin the more i tried to tear them off, the more i tried to save him. The awful sickly feeling i felt then was the same thing i felt when i saw my parents' lifeless body's on the ground. I didn't want to see Sam's lifeless body on the ground.

I quickly glanced at Luke and muttered please to him, salted tears filled my mouth as i bit my lip to stop myself from yelling. He Simply looked at me and shut the door. He had no sympathy towards Sam who's life was going to end.

~*****~

I sat and listened to the screams of Sam. Hugged myself tightly and listened at his yells and screams, howls and cries. I thought it would be a quick execution but no they were killing him slowly just to hear him beg for mercy these Evil creatures should Burn in hell. I burried my face in my hands and pleaded for the screams to stop, pleaded that they would just finish him so he can rest in peace.

The screams stopped.

for a moment i swear i heard "Everythings ok now" in his small cheer full voice.

~*****~

oooooo Faye's hearing ghosts O_O haha, sorry to have such a sad beginning to this story i just wanted to get across the the Rogues are CRAZY people :)

Comment any mistakes or improvments i could make and vote if you like and drop me a message if you want i wouldn't mind.

love you <3

~mubanga xx