POWER

POWER ━━ CEDRIC DIGGORY❝ Looks like pretty boy Diggory is head over heels

❝ Looks like pretty boy Diggory is head over heels. ❞

TARA WEASLEY WAS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH — she was an unusually brave and feisty girl who wasn't afraid of anyone or anything. She had been raised by Molly and Arthur Weasley along with her seven siblings, and while being the ever so slightly older sister of her identical twin brothers, Fred and George, it had ensured that her life had been full of mischief and fun. Tara was obviously a Gryffindor, just as the rest of her family, and ever since she had been somewhat of an inspiration to those younger.

It was no surprise that Tara had the typical fiery red hair, pale skin, and the many freckles that dotted her face, after all, she was the daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley who both shared those physical traits with their eight children. The main difference between Tara and the rest of her family was that she sometimes, although unintentionally, came across as quite intimidating and aloof, and in some ways, she was more audacious than the rest of her family.

Tara never cared for popularity or reputation, but still, the Weasley triplets in particular had managed to become quite infamous within Hogwarts. The three were known for their incredible Quidditch skills which was another common trait in the Weasley family, but Fred and George were also known for their outstanding pranks, while Tara was known for pulling out some impressive hexes directed at a few deserving Slytherins (moments that she wasn't particularly proud of).

If there was one thing that Tara Weasley was, it was clueless, and one thing that she didn't expect was that the most popular and allegedly handsome boy in the school had taken an interest in her, and of course, that boy just happened to be Cedric Diggory.

STARRING...

SADIE SINK
as TARA WEASLEY

SADIE SINKas TARA WEASLEY

ALONGSIDE...

NAOMI SCOTT... as MAGNOLIA EDMUNDS
KRISTINE FROSETH... as BRIELLE HARDING