𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

UNEXPECTED CH. 6

"𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒?"
-𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴𝐺𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼 𝑇𝐴𝐷𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐼

THIRD PERSON POV

MONDAY ➪ 6:10AM

Weeks past since her first day here in Karasuno. Y/N slowly gain some friends on her class which made her happy.

For those whole weeks, she avoid any interactions or even let herself meet any of them, as much as possible to the Karasuno volleyball team, and was really alert on her surroundings as if she was a long wanted criminal, and surprisingly she didn't meet any of them especially kageyama and hinata who made herself a g.oddamn weirdo.

She even got more closer to the Shiratorizawa volleyball club and they even invited her to their practice and teach her how to serve and receive.

Y/N was currently walking on the street road on the way to attend school. She always leave early to get there with less people around the school grounds, it starts when her first day of school, Y/N decided it was much more better to leave earlier much to her dismay of not a fan of waking up early. But she needed to do it for not meeting them.

The blue eyed girl did knew that the volleyball club members were also arriving much earlier to her to do practices, but they'll just going to he stuck there until the start of classes- so it will be a no problem for her.

Wait.. what part of the story am I now?

Y/N chewed her granola bar since she didn't took a breakfast, thinking what part of tge story she was in now, since it didn't look like they have any practice match from other schools except their upcoming practice match in Aoba Johsai, well because the news spread because of Oikawa Toruu's fangirls here in Karasuno.

But when?

«☕︎»

When arriving, she instantly sprints her way into her classroom and sulk her ass in the chair. Unsurprisingly from what she expected- the blue headed was the first one to arrive in her class, and some other students who she didn't know also lurking around the corridor.

Playing her phone in boredom she received a text from Kenji, saying that why she didn't wait her and whining about why she always leave him alone with Kai who's probably shouting his ass off to Kenji and was giving the poor bluenette to do some chores before leaving the house.

Y/N chuckled, she admits that she and Kenji were both lazy goofs and was always scolded by one and only Kai who wanted the house to be clean as much as possible. The both bluenette Miyazaki's called him a clean freak, and Y/N was laughing her ass off because of the nickname and knew someone who was also acts like it.

Replying a 'goodluck' she puts her phone in her pocket and starts to gaze on the window beside her, it was just a small garden close to where the gym stood at.

Y/N suddenly heard a loud screech from below and it turns out to be Hinata who was running like an idiot, followed by Kageyama doing their habit of racing to where who knows, who was looking serious as hell beating Hinata.