Chapter Three

Third Person

It's another night where George was in the library. He grew more and more curious about magic and he always tried learning it.

One night he decided to just take a load of books back to his room in hope he can learn magic.

He shoved all of the books under his bed and hoped no one would find them. It saved him a lot of time and he didnt have to sneak out until he has finished reading all the books.

He was pretty sneaky about returning the books and bringing more back. Until one night disaster struck.

~~~~

"King Benjamin. We have seemed to find some rather interesting books in Prince George's room." A woman tells the man

"Oh really? Can I see?" The King replies. The maid takes the books out of a bag he had wrapped around her and passes them to the King.

The King, outraged with what books he has seen, tells the mais to go get George.

~~~~

"George. Explain what these are." The King throws the books across the floor towards George.

"I.." George couldn't speak. He was scared. He knew this day would come but not this soon

"YOU KNOW THIS STUFF IS BANNED. THIS IS DISGUSTING." He yells at his son.

"I'm sorry father. I was curious!"

"Dont call me your father. I'm the king. For this you will be locked in your room for the rest of the day." The man says in disgust

With no hesitation George legs it up the stairs. Tears in his eyes. What kind of father is he to tell George he isnt his father.

George slams the door and lays against it. Tears fills his eyes. He didnt want to cause no harm he just wanted to understand it all. He wanted to be smarter.

While George was drowning in his sorrows he saw something small, shining from under his bed.

"What-" He goes to grab it and it's the book on Dream. "They forgot to take this one.."

George decides to read it. Learning nothing good from it he throws it across the room. "Its worthless anyway."

That's until a sort of portal starts forming from the book he threw. It starts to drag him in like a black hole.

George cluches onto anything he can hoping he wouldn't fall into the portal. But with his luck he got sucked in.

~~~~

George's P.O.V

I get thrown out the other side of wherever this portal takes me. I'm in some sort of Greenish world. Everything was green except the blue sky, a tabby cat and a grey well.

I turn around and chase after the portal hoping I can go back but before I can the portal disappears and I bump into someone making me fall over knocking me out.

~~~

I wake up somewhere unknown. I see a figure in the corners looks at some books. "W-Who are you? Where am I?"

"Oh you're awake!" The figure says ignoring my questions. He approaches me but I get up and back away into a corner then look away, not daring to look at the person.

"Lay back down!" He runs over to me and attempts to pick me up but I hit him away.

"Answer my questions!" I yell at him. Still not looking at the man.

"Look at me first" He says. I slowly turn my head to be met with a tall, blonde man. He definitely has the good looks.

"Hi" He says while smiling at me.

I push him away and look for an exit. This guy isnt going to be any help. He wont even answer my questions. Plus I need to get back to my father.

"Where are you going?" The man asks.

"I dunno. To someone who will actually give me answers to where I am."

He laugh what makes me worry. "You wont find no one here. You're trapped here forever."

"W-What. No you're lying." I say opening every door until I find the exit "I'm leaving. Goodbye."

"Dude I wouldn't go it isnt safe-" He says. I obviously ignore him. He is an idiot. I shut the door behind me and start looking around.

I see a forest. That's all that's really around here.

"Wait!" I turn around to see that guy again what makes me sigh. This guy is actually getting on my nerves.

"If you're going in the forest let me come along. Its dangerous."

I push him what makes him fall over and walk away "Go away I can sort this out on my own."