20

LONG UPDATE FOR YOU LUVS 💞

Rosé's POV

"Oh damn, you look so hot!" Doug gushed upon seeing me descend from the stairs.

"I know right, it's all thanks to me." Jisoo proudly smiled.

"Oh shut up, the both of you." I rolled my eyes, too conscious of my clothing.

"Is there something wrong?" Doug asked.

"Nothing much... It's just that, isn't this a bit too much? I'm embarrassed to go out looking like this."

"Oh shut up, you look amazing. Who knows, maybe you could get laid tonight." Doug replied, wiggling his brows, making me feel ashamed.

"Douglas!" I yelled with wide eyes.

"Right yes, way too innocent my dear." Doug teased.

"Not really." Jisoo added.

"I hate the both of you" I glared.

"Are you guys ready? The car is already outside. Oh wow." My mom's jaw dropped, scanning me from head to toe.

"Mom, stop. You're making me uncomfortable." I shyly looked away.

"I have to thank Jennie every time I see her, never in my wildest dreams would I dream of seeing you all glammed up."

"Oh hush mom, you're being dramatic."

"Well it's true! The last time I saw you dressing prettily was when you're seven, because I dress you up and suddenly you never wanted momma to buy you pretty clothes."

"Oh mom, enough with the reminiscing of the past, we'll be going now. I'll be staying at Jennie's after." I kissed my mom's cheek before leaving our house.

"Wait! Wait!" My mom yelled.

"Let's have a little pictorial first, this look should be framed." Douglas and Jisoo both laughed at me and I swear I am so close to throwing a punch at their faces.

"Fine" I huffed, stomping my white boots. "But only one pic."

"Right, yes. Lean by the wall and place your hands on your pockets." My mom instructed and I obeyed.

"There, perfect!" Mom squealed in delight.

"Now off you guys go, have fun!"

---

We arrived at the party an hour late because my lovely friends thought that it's best to make a grand entrance and yeah maybe they loved the attention but no, not me. When we entered the huge mansion, the only thing that came to my mind was I wanna go home. There's a lot of people in here that I am not so sure if I'll be breathing oxygen later or their carbon dioxide, sweaty bodies dancing by the living room that they've made into a dance floor. The boombox is blasting a Chris Brown song and a lot and I mean A LOT of people are making out here and there and it's not even midnight yet.