Part 73

.
.

Naira opened the door expecting Kartik. But she got a shock seeing the person. The person smirked.

N "Sahil!" She gasped loudly.

Sahil "Thank God! You remember me Naira!" He gave a sarcastic smile.

N "What are you doing here? Just...just leave." She spoke nervously.

Sahil "Naira relax! Main dost hu tumara. Tum itna kyu dar rhi ho. And yeah Kartik kaha hai?" He walked in.

N "He is not home. Aur ye drama karne ki jarurat nhi hai. Just get lost from here before I lose my mind." She warned pointing her index finger.

Sahil "Naira, kya hogya hai tumhe? Haan? Main toh bass.." he started walking closer to her. She disgustedly turned.

N "Stay away! varna acha nhi hoga."He took his step back.

Sahil "By the way, this is for you.."she looked at him dangerously.

"I mean for you...and Kartik.. congratulations for your wedding." She could feel a mocked tune in his voice.

N "Are you planning to kill yourself in my hands? I hope you are getting it!" She roared like a Sherni.

This time Sahil lost his control. And caged her between him and wall angrily.

N "How dare you!" She pushed him hardly.

Sahil "You have not seen my daring yet." He tried to touch her. But suddenly she ran from there locking herself in the room.

Sahil "Naira, Tumhe kya lagta hai main aise tumhe chod dunga. Tumare Kartik ne jo kiya hai nah mere sath. he have to pay for this." He banged on the door.

N "ab kya karu main.. Kartik! Mujhe usse call karna hoga. Kartik.." she searched for her phone clearing hairs from her face.

"Kartik phone uthao.. please!" tears started falling from her eyes.

He took a minute to pick up the call.

N "Hello, Kar..tik..vo.. Kartik..I need you.."she whispered as words stuck in her throat.

K "Naira! Naira! Tum thik hona Jaan!" He already rushed for his car. the call was ended.

N "Switched off! Oh God! Kartik ne suna bhi hoga ya nhi." She fell on the floor crying.

"Jaldi aajao Kartik."

Sahil "Koi faayda nhi hai Naira. You think yourself this much weak." He provoked her.

Of course she was not that weak, she is Sherni of her Kartik. She can't give up so easily. She opened the door to show she is strong enough to protect herself. Sahil mentally smiled at his victory.

N "I am telling you again. Just leave from here." She said while shivering a little.

S "Naira, relax! You know what just sit. We'll talk calmly." He sat on the couch.

N "Tumhe baat samjh me nhi aati kya? Dekho isse pehle main kuch kardu...."

He gave a "I don't care" wala look. Which frustrated her more.

I SAID LEAVE!!" She screamed.

Sahil stood up. And grabbed her hand pushing her on the couch. She got extremely nervous. She prayed Kartik to come soon. Kartik is her strength. She can fight with anyone when he is there. As she was falling weak with his absence.