Chapter 6 : Hurt

I'm damn sleepy when I wrote this chapter lol, forgive me for mistakes.

----------

Jungkook was damn tired. 

After a heavy workout in the evening, he wanted nothing but to eat peacefully and get a dreamless sleep. He stretched his shoulders, his muscles retreating immediately which was followed by a grunt from his mouth. 

The sore muscles after workout, it was his most favorite feeling. He was in his bath, washing his sweat drenched body.

After a few minutes of his satisfaction of being under cold water, he stepped out before dressing himself. As soon as he left the room, he could smell the delicious food made by Jin, making him hungrier than he already was. 

Grinning wildly, he hurriedly went to the dining to see food spread over, his stomach grumble in the sight. 

"Hungry?" Asked Jin smiling at the hungry eyes of the younger. 

"Very." 

Soon, everyone was seated in the table, except the blue haired male. Everyone has started eating, being the hungry selves they were, whereas Jimin silently wondering where is his best friend, meanwhile talking with Yoongi. Those two had become really close in the week. 

"Jimin-ah, you want this?" He asked taking some black bean noodles from his plate to the younger's. 

"Thank you," he smiled slightly, before having it. 

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked again turning towards Yoongi. 

"I don't know, maybe in his room," Yoongi shrugged. 

Jungkook was watching them closely. With the mention of Taehyung, his mind went to the bloody sight of injured Taehyung, who was barely able to keep opening his eyes. 

No wonder he hadn't left his room the whole day.

Jungkook thought as he turned his attention towards his food. 

Before Jimin could answer, the blue haired slowly made his way towards the dining, being careful that he wasn't limping. His wounds hadn't healed much, but he was hungry too. Even though Taehyung didn't want to leave his room, he came because of food. 

"Tae!" Jimin got up suddenly before hugging the latter tightly, unknown of his injury. 

Pain was clear in his eyes, when Jimin wrapped his hands around his torso, pulling him even closer. Taehyung expression hardened, trying hard not to wince, biting his lips harshly not to make any sound, his eyes briefly met Jungkook's. 

Taehyung immediately plastered a smile on his face before hugging back Jimin, his shoulders immediately hurting. He gritted his teeth, involuntarily trying to bare the pain. 

Seconds later, Jimin let him go just to smack at his best friend's back head. 

"What was that for?!" Taehyung asked trying to sound playful, which he succeeded. 

"You were in your room whole day!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"I was tired," Taehyung defended himself before sitting beside Jimin, exactly opposite of Jungkook. 

Still not being able to recover from the throbbing pain inside his head, after Jimin smacked him, he closed his eyes before sighing and starting to eat. 

"Tae, you're injured," Jimin stated. Taehyung was in his most panic mode the next second.

"W-What are you talking about, Jiminie?" He asked, not forgetting to use the nickname, to make sure he wouldn't be doubted.