Wolffe

I stood beside my old friend and teacher as we got ready to drop.

"Dooku is our main priority." Plo said calmly.

"Of course." I said softly.

"Wolffe you will be with Master (L/n)." He ordered.

"Plo please call me (Y/n)." I said with a laugh.

"Sorry, with Master (Y/n)."

"Plo-"

He jumped off and I shook my head. I jumped off after him and quickly took off through the castle with Wolffe and his group. It didn't take us long to find Dooku and upon seeing him I drew my saber.

"Commander make sure your men keep back!" I ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" He yelled as they stepped back.

They covered me while I engaged Dooku. Sadly I was forced to abandon the fight with Dooku when Wolffe and his men ended up pinned down by droids. I quickly threw Dooku away and rushed to help them, allowing Dooku to escape.

"Sorry ma'am." One of the clones said after we finished the last droid off.

"Never Be Sorry, your life is worth a lot more then capturing Dooku." I said softly.

"But that could of ended this war."

"This war will never be over if we forget what we are fighting for." I said as I walked away.

Truth being told I felt like a idiot for letting Dooku go, but I couldn't allow the clones to die. They deserved to live more then any of us.

"Master (L/n)." A voice said.

I turned and smiled softly as I saw Commander Wolffe.

"Commander."

"Thank you... for helping my brothers out." He said softly.

"I was doing my job."

"Your job was to capture Dooku, but instead you helped my brothers.... thank you."

"You're welcome." I said with a nod of my head.

It wasn't long before I was fully placed working with Plo and his Wolfpack, which was fine for me. I had slowly started to care for the Wolfpack and their Commander.

"Commander." I said as I walked up to Wolffe.

"General." He said with a salute.

"Please call me (Y/n)." I said with a laugh.

"General (Y/n)." He said with a smirk.

"Jerk."

"You love me."

His smirk disappeared and a blush appeared on his face.

"I didn't... I'm sorry General that was very inappropriate." He said as he looked away.

"Well... when the shoe fits. Good day Commander." I said as I walked away.

"What a second!" He snapped as he grabbed my arm and turned me to look at him.

I met his eyes and he kept me in place.

"Am I reading you wrong.... it can I kiss you?" He asked softly.

"You're not reading me wrong." I said softly.

He quickly leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I let out a sigh and allowed him to pull me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. We soon pulled apart and I let out a sigh.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." He said softly.