Hawkboy sister - you come to earth

You are sitting in a space ship that is heading to the planet earth meaning you will be seeing your brother sooner, than you thought you kept on walking around in your quarters over excited. You soon sat on your bed and started looking at an old picture of you and your brother that was taken two years ago.

Y/n " I take believe it has been two whole years since I saw my brother" you had changed over the two years when it came to psychical and emotional. You had grown out your hair but you used to be passed your ears, and now I was pass your shoulder and you had grown a a few inches taller.

???? " cadet y/n may I come in"

Y/n " yes you may commander Katar" soon the commander katar walks into your quarters he was your brother best friend when he was at home, and he was one of many friends of your brother who were tasked to watched over you.

Katar " are you okay kiddo you seemed over hyped"

Y/n " I, okay Katar just sad over excited about seeing my brother is has been so long since then"

Katar " he will be overjoyed to see you because if I brought you know how else, with us your brother will lose it"

Y/n " I will tell him about me and sora later when it good time and when he not near him"

Katar " you brother will kill him no matter what little one" soon some alarms started going off you and Katar looked at each other. You both run to the control room and see there are some meteors head to earth you soon had flew out of ship, and started destroying the meteors with the weapons that you have been given.

Katar " good job now get back into the ship because if you brother finds out he going to kill me"

Y/n " you are no fun Katar ... is there something behind me" you had soon turn around and saw a random man glowing green and another one standing there.

???? " may we help you"

Y/n " I was just about to leave"

????? " you did a great work with those meteors .... but now you and your friend are coming with us"

Y/n " okay" you soon had gotten back into the ship was soon taken to earth and after while it had landed, you and katar had walked off the ship.

Flash " oh they are just like hawks"

Y/n " ...."

Green lantern " they seem to be the same raise as him I never seen the female ones" green lantern had touched you but soon katar had pushed him away.

Katar " don't you care even touch her"

Green lantern " okay sorry wait haven't we seen her face before"

????? " y/n .., katar"

Y/n " shayo" you soon see your brother and he flew over to you and soon hugged you and soon looked at katar.

Shayo " sister what are you doing here ... katar why did you bring her here"

Katar " in my defense she guilty trip me into bring her here"

Shayo " sure ..,. waits is everything alright at home"

Katar " yes everything is alright we were sent to come see you"

Superman " wait hawkboy is this your sister"

Shayo " yes is this my sister y/n and my best friend katar"

Shayo " you have changed since the last time I saw"

Y/n " it has been long dear brother we have some news to share to you about home" Being on this planet earth was different from home, and later on you and katar had been asked to join the justice league and see what life if like on earth.