2.

14y.o
"Yoo! Look it's the nerd" my bully started taunting me. He has been bullying me since the day he saw me.

"Please,at least not today..."I tried to persuade him. He just chuckled and said "you think I'll let you go? Pfttt pathetic,just like you." He grabbed my hair and pushed me towards the locker. My back hurts.

He started beating me mercilessly. I opened my eyes,just to see my brother looking down in guilt. Is popularity more important than his own sister?

"Jungkook-ah,let's go now....leave her" my brother told his friend. He kicked me one last time in the stomach and left me on the cold floor. I was disgusted by my own brother.

One of the teachers saw me and helped me. I went to the doctor's clinic and guess what. I have a broken arm and a fractured rib.

When I went home,I was already very late. While walking down the street,a girl who was on her phone and not caring about the world collided with me and the coffee in her hands fell on my uniform.

"UGHH WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM GIRL?!"She shouted at me"m-me? You were the one who ran into me"I tried to defend myself. She scoffed and threw the empty cup from her hand to my head and went back on her way. My uniform was ruined.

When I reached home,I went to the living room to see mom sitting on the sofa with Tae.

"Where were you Missy? Have you seen the time? And what have you done to your uniform?"she asked rudely.

"A-actully,I got hurt and I was at the medical room and while coming back,some girl collided with me and her coffee got in my uniform"I truthfully justified.

She just scoffed and said "you think I'll believe your lies? I know what you do with the boys of the school."

"What do you mean?" I asked with my eye brows scrunched. "You think I wouldn't know what kind of sl*t you are? Pftt,I know everything about you."

"I don't even talk to boys! How can you accuse me?" I finally got the courage to talk back. "Don't you dare talk back young lady. Mina told me everything."

Mina.....another one of my bullies. She likes to spread rumors about people and I'm one of her targets. Her mother and my 'mother' are school friends so they meet up quite frequently. That's when she feeds lies to my mom.

"Mom....you know she lies right?" I said with a hope that at least for once in my life,she would understand me. But who was I kidding?

"Oh! So now she's the lair? God....why did you give me this useless piece is shit....why couldn't you just give me our son only...." She kept mumbling herself.

I couldn't control so I ran to my room and cried my heart out. It hurts....my own mother doesn't believe me. My brother didn't defend me despite knowing the truth. Does popularity matter so much more to him?

I feel asleep while in there thoughts.

"Noona....noona....wake up noona..." I was woken up by a soft voice.

"T-tae? What are you doing here?" I asked him while sitting up. Suddenly,he started tearing up.

"I-I'm sorry noona,I couldn't defend you. My friends would bully me too if I told them to stop. And mom......I don't know what happend when we were with mom. I couldn't open my mouth."

"I-It's ok taetae,I forgive you...." I kissed his forehead.

At least my brother still loves me...

18y.o

"Tae-ah,where are you? Mom is worried sick-"I was cut off by his deep voice. "For god's sake y/n,stop behaving like you are my mom. I'm an adult,I can take care of myself. Now don't disturb me,I'm at the club." The what!" Tae! What are you doing in the club! Don't you know-" he hung up.....

He hung up on me.....

My heart broke while his harsh words kept repeating in my mind.

I went downstairs to my mom who was worried sick.

"M-mom" I stuttered. "WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? MY SON IS LOST AND YOU ARE SHOWING ME YOUR PATHETIC FACE!" She shouted at me.

"M-mom,Tae said he's at the club...." I said and started silently crying.

"What...." She whispered. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CHILD? DID YOU BRAINWASH HIM INTO THIS STUFF?" She shouted at me on the top of her lungs.

"W-what? No....why would I..."I said with tears streaming down my face.

"YOU ARE A JEALOUS B*****! YOU PROBABLY MANIPULATED HIM. OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GONNA DO?" She screamed again.

I just quietly went to my room and started crying.

——————————————————
End of chapter 2
Don't forget to vote and comment 😁