Pt 4: My Biography- After my encounter...

I made this chapter to give more light on Stacey's life background.

This chapter also contains what happened after her clash with the creature. I really hope you don't mind how short my anecdote subsists. Enjoy and pls always remember to make remarks...
------------------------------------------------------

STACEY's POV

My life's similar to that of a magnet that attracts nothing but distress and repels anything that fetches me joy. Here is a summary of my vivacity...

You might be speculating why I don't talk much on my Mum.

It happened that, she abandoned me two days after I came into this cruel world, well that was the story my father told me.

Whenever I bring up questions involving my mum's disappearance, he always found a way to change the content.

My mom isn't dead neither did she have a divorce with my dad. But what keeps me pondering over this matter is why she chose to abandon me?

It's heartbreaking when I see my dad on the phone having a conversation with my foster mum Charley.

Don't get me wrong, charley isn't a wicked stepmom. I gotta say she's very considerate. But my dad doesn't seem to know how I'm Fairing without a mom.

I don't give a damn to what people say, I know that there is a reason behind my mother's sudden disappearance.

The only thing I have left of her, is this Golden Lockett my dad gave to me when I was a ten year old. Retaining her pic in it.

My dad, is a vigorous man. Hella rich, he has lots of companies an' enterprises here in New York and others in Florida.

I love him so fucking much. Although, he's overprotective, he never wants to offend his lovely 16yr-old daughter.

Lol.

What gives him joy the most, is when I'm happy. Besides his sufficient care for me, he penalizes me when I'm wrong, *chuckles inwardly* what a dad!

I'm a girl of many capabilities and hobbies, which comprises of singing, dancing, cooking,  drawing (arts and crafts) e.t.c I'm yet to uncover other hobbies...

I met Adrien and Wendy in middle school. They always had my back, maybe cos I was the scared type back then.

But in all, they're the kind of besties you'd ever wish for. I love 'em so much.

Wendy, she never missed a chance of scolding me. And Adrian, he always gave me a reason to smile.

One more thing, I don't believe in the so-called thing called love. It's full of deceptions.

Kind of ridiculous, right? Yh, I know, I'll just have to cope with being single.

•       

The next part would be on what happened after my encounter with the 'creature'...

       •••••••••••••••••••••••♪••••••••••••••••••