FULL MOON (EXTRA)

Third person POV

Mew snuggled closer to his pregnant husband. Gulf was so big and warm and soft and Mew loved putting his head on his neck, enjoying the warmth. Gulf would ask him about his day sometimes or just cuddle in a comfortable silence busking in the sheer presence of overwhelming love.

Gulf would  stroke his silky hair, softly, gently when Mew had a stressful day. It made Mew let go of all the tension that he'd been picking up through the day because of his Alpha duties.

It was one of Mew's favourite thing in the world to do. Just lay there, cuddling his mate, his two precious babies and saying any irrelevant thing that came to mind, enjoying the soft mattress under the them, the silence after a bustling day, wrapped in the warmth and purity of his pregnant mate.

Gulf felt safe and warm and calm in the arms of his dear alpha. He felt that he was protected from the world and all the terrible things in it.None of the bad things in life existed when he was cuddling with Mew in their home made with care and compassion.

Mew thought his lover looked... well, he looked even more beautiful than usual, almost angelic with an innocent aura surrounding him. The big belly and rounder hips made him somehow even softer. His mate was full with his pups, pride bloomed in Mew just thinking about it. His face was still the same as usual but there was a glint, pregnancy glow as his mom told him before.

His belly was so very big now, but it looked good on him, it felt natural, perfect. Sometimes Mew draped his large veiny hands on the baby bump the baby, feel the kicks or whisper sweet nothings to his pup, his most beloved after Gulf. He loved knowing that his baby was safe and healthy. Mew could do anything to protect them from all the dangers. It was so pleasant.

Gulf loved the way Mew smelled, the way he breathed, everything

Gulf loved the way Mew smelled, the way he breathed, everything. He had never thought that he would become this...mushy with anyone. But, his Alpha was so kind to him, he was like the missing piece in Gulf's life.

He felt incredibly blissful that he made his precious pup with his loving mate, theirs. He could still remember that night of full moon. Every time Gulf shudders in pleasure just thinking about that passionate night and he was so glad that he mated with his best friend, his Alpha.

When with Mew he could be himself, all layers of himself. His mate knew his most embarrassing moments, his most shocking secrets and he didn't judge. He let him be whiny and smiled at him when he commented how tired he was or during his mood swings, which became a common occurrence now considering his condition. But, they loved each other, they were soulmate and they were there for each other.

Now with the big belly, Gulf was just the cutest thing in the world to Mew, the cutest. Mew snuggled closer, if that was even possible, because there was absolutely no space between them. He wanted to be there forever, in that bed, with his big round adorable mate. It was just so pleasant, and God, he was in love.

“So tired. My back and legs ache so much carrying this watermelon of a belly the whole day.” Gulf mumbled.

"I'm tired too. Maybe we should stay in this bed forever?", Mew proposed while rubbing Gulf's back to ease his baby's pain a little.

"Sounds like a plan."

Mew caressed his husband's big belly while Gulf was slowly lulled into a peaceful sleep. Mew just stared at his gorgeous preggo husband before softly kissing his forehead then his baby bump before muttering “ good night my precious baby, can’t wait to meet you"