Twenty-Five

A/N: This is it guys. Finally it's here. The long awaited finale.

I have a couple of words to say but I'm going to say them in a separate update, I want to keep the note short for a change.

I dedicate this finale to you, my sweet and patient readers, especially the ones who have been with me since day one, you know yourselves just like I know you. 

Nearly 25K words and they're all for you. I hope you like it <3

"I still think we should've gotten the white one."

Jisoo looked at her, unimpressed.

"We're not getting married, Chaeyoung. We're just going to a ball."

The younger girl shrugged, "Well it's an important ball."

"The only reason we're going is because Yoongi oppa is supposed to be there," the brunette sighed as they walked down the street. "Else Jin oppa will kill him. Also, he has blue hair now. So I think we picked well."

She was going to wear an ink blue, fish tail chiffon dress. It had silver sparkles at the very end bit of the skirts. She had thought it would match well with the boy's royal blue hair. They were going to match their hairs and outfits. She was going to wear blue to his blue hair and he was going to wear black to her black hair.

"And this freaking ball needed to end like, last week. Else I'm scared Yoongi oppa will kill everyone," Chaeyoung sighed back. She looked around until a small patisserie caught her eye.

"Let's sit there, hm?"

"Thank god, my feet are killing me."

After sitting down and placing their orders, Jisoo leaned back at the chair and stretched her arms and legs, eyes closed and head tilted back to enjoy the sun on her skin.

She had always enjoyed shopping but this time was especially hard since she knew how picky Yoongi was despite his reluctant attitude. He had been asking the photos of the dresses before and after Jisoo tried them on and she was a hair width away from exploding when he called for the eighteenth time that day. Thankfully it was to say that he finally approved the blue dress.

Jisoo had never been this fast to pull out her credit card.

She lazily opened her eyes and eyed Chaeyung who had been texting lightning fast with someone.

"You're gonna break the screen, slow down a bit."

Giggling, the younger girl didn't look up but after another quick text, she put her phone down.