10

The past two week have been overbearing. We got to train everyone and prepare everything to be perfect.  More people have joined the pack and surprisingly they are white wolfs. Which still doesn't add up in my mind. We also got kids in the pack. Now the pack has all ages.

"We strike toning and we use the skill of surprise. " I announce to the group I brought to my mission.

As you know we have seen the trend of this organization and Lilly has been adding more to it. She is still at the other pack so that it doesn't rise suspicion at all.

We got like ten Alphas who are doing this sick job. And my first alpha is this precious one. I got hold of how his routine is and if my plan is correct then it will be a success.

"You guys must mask your scents and stick to the shadows. Don't draw any attention until I give you orders.  " I looked around my group.

"Demi you know its dangours to go their alone. "I could feel the worry in Nick's  words. " They could turn you to a test monkey "

"No I wi-" Nick inturuppted me

"Yes I know you will tell be 'I will handle them ' but to be sure nothing goes wrong go with at least five people " I looked at him with disbelief.

"Three"

"Four"

"Two "

"Four "

"Four "

"Two "

"Yes " I laught at him while he glared at me even more.

"You two "I pointed at two girls in my group. "I will be going with  you two to that club. "

I walked away from the group and went my tent to get ready for   the first part of the plan.

I dressed up in this white dress that draws to much attention cause its showing all my feminine parts.  My hips look more  wide now making my ass look big. I won't start with my boobs they look big but just because of this dress.

I applied some makeup, some dark mascara to high light my eyes. Then the eyeliner add more emphasis on my eye area. Some concealer to prevent and scratch mark to be seen but I didn't apply much just accurate to make it look like its still my skin. Then I applied some lipgloss.

I tied my hair up in a messy bun with a white clothing I found. I wore my heels and looked myself in the mirror.

I looked good. If this doesn't attracted that Alpha Cuba's attention  then am doomed. That Alpha is a player. He fucks around. Yes,  I have heard that his hooking up are  so amazing, I wish I could stay for a good  lay but sadly my job is to wipe him out of the face of the earth and not hook ups. One thing I know I will be hooking him up to the line of death. I mentally laughter at my joke.

"Wow Alpha you look beautiful. "

I turned and found the two girls who were coming with me.
"Thank you but you look beautiful , both of you . "

They said their thank you's. "By the way I think am mixing up your names."

I looked confused. "Who is Janna and who is Janen. "

I know all that J is to much.

"Am Janna. Just remember that I  has a tattoo on my right hand. " I nod.

Wolfs have tattoos of their wolfs on their hands. Mostly is left but for her its at the right hand.

"And am Janen. Short blond blue-eyed girl. " I look at her and her discreption was exact.

"Okey now that I have known you two,  let's go have some fun girls. "

Its is going to be one crazy night.

V•O•T•E•

C°O°M°M°E°N°T°

S. H. A. R. E.

Faith