14.2

"And Kalami make sure the witch can come over so we can talk. Make it soon. " I tell her as she get out of the door with the dirty plates on the tray.

"Yeah... sure" she shouts back.

After she left someone come knocking at the door.

"Come in"

"Alpha we have spotted a vampire and a fairy at out borders up north. What do we do? "

My vision goes to the borders at the northern part. I saw ma'am Latisha and Cera standing out side the pack boundaries while my warriors we're ready to attack them..

My warriors really know how to blend in with the environment but knowing those two.. they already sniffed them out even with out trying.

"Their is no need to be worried. Send them in. " I inform the guard in front of me.

In just a second Cera is in my office seating on the chair in front of my desk. Stupid vampire speed now all my papers are flying away.

I glared at her and she smiled back innocently.

Maam Latisha come in next but am happy she didn't blow my work away.. (Cough) like some vampires I know of.

"Am glad you we're able to make it. " I smile at them getting up.

"Enough talking. Let's just go help those wolfs. " Cera says being a little bit impatient. She seems off today. I look at ma'am Latisha but she just shrugged.

"Okey let's go then. "

I walked them back to the medical wing and they started helping out the doctor. I left them to do their thing.

But my worry is Cera , she is too snappy today. Just one word and your getting a whole lecture. I think she slept on a wet bed or may be my suspicions are correct.

I walked to the training grounds. The warriors are getting better. Everybody . I watch how they spare for only one minute and make their other partner submit.

We invented a way to make them fight in less time but do alot of damage. They just had to know their strengths and weakness so they can know how to win a good fight.

Olam was the one directing them. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Heyyy don't get any funny business. I just remind him of his sister. That's all and even if he is nice and sometimes sweet , he has a mate out there. Who will be a perfect march for him. Plus I have a mate too. I hope he will accept me as an Alpha and not shy away. I just want him to see me as me. I can even give up the title for him if he will want it. I will be the best mate. Plus I will treat him with care and love cause he is a gift from the moon goddess .

If he rejects me.. I don't know. I will be okey but my wolf. She may be depressed or worse die. The only thing I know she won't be the same. Even if their are slight chances of having a second chance mate . But the scale is 2 to 10.

Let's hope for the best girl. My wolf encourage's me. She is such a darling.

I could feel her walking around in my head, with her head held high , a smile on her face while she still wags her tail like crazy.

"Hey Demi. " Olam greets me when I get near.

"Oh hey... "I say back. "I see you got all of this handled well. "

"Yeah.. They are getting better actually. " he states.

I watched in silence while they train.

One of the warriors who were doing patrol come to me. And guess what its the same guy as earlier.

I looked at him. "Who is it now? "

"Alpha . Alpha Rider is waiting for you ourside the pack house. " He says and leaves.

I walked back to the pack house and saw Cuba's brother. Yeah I at least got his name when he come to visit and sign those alliance papers.

"Oh Demi yo- " he cut himself short. I looked at his eyes and they were black. Boom his wolf is out. But why.

"Who have you meet before now? " he asked me.

He's looks were those that. 'You must say and their is no excuse.. 'look.

"Uhmm... I was just from taking with Olam. " I say still confused.

He sniffs the area and he started to walk to the medic wing.. Wait let me correct it. He run to the medic wing.

I run after him. How is he that fast or am fat. I haven't trained for some days.

I walked in and I heard the doctor shouting at someone to get back. " OH MY... GET BACK.. WHAT WILL I TELL THE ALPHA.. PLEASE GET BACK. " his voice was full of worry.

I looked in front of me and saw Cera running our way and she stopped, same did Rider.

It was like their was a freezing spell for a second then everything went back to normal.

"Mate"they both say in unison

I looked at the scene in front of me. And it was lovely. They hugged each other and it was like the snappy Cera was long gone. I left them alone for their time and walked in to the patience room.

They look better.

"The poisons are out of their system but they still need them to be plugged in all of this machinces. The ventilator, sution unit and the patients-monitoring device. And blood. The machines are just so to regulate them and the blood is to just help restore their blood. "

I take in everything.

"I will see to it by the end of today. " I tell him and work out.

Talk about alot of medical stuff I didn't even get. All I just heard was bla.. bla.. bla...

Now back to the lovey-dovey couple.

**************

Hey..

Thanks for reading the chapter.

I want to thanks the ones who are adding my book in their library and reading list.

And I want to thanks. sanupinky for voting consistently. Thanks alot. Plus everyone else who votes.. Am grateful.. Keep up with the job.

Love you guys.

Am waiting for comments.

**************

V•O•T•E•

C°O°M°M°E°N°T°

S. H. A. R. E.

Faith