5 Crush pt 2

A/n: y'all are simping for the picture, don't lie. This is definitely the worst written chapter ever and I'm so sorry 🙃

"Nope, not doing it," you say sharpening your sword.

"Please?! We need you! You're one of the best warriors I've met, next to Cassandra!" Rapunzel pleaded with you.

"That's great, you have Cassandra, you have your magical hair, oh, and did you forget...YOU HAVE A WHOLE ARMY," you put your sword down and stood up.  

"I know it's been a few months since the Varian incident, and I haven't talked to him since, but...I'm still in love with him. I couldn't hurt him even if I wanted to. I believe you guys can take him down on your own," you said blinking back tears.

Rapunzel gave a desperate look.

"I'm really going to regret this aren't I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Robots?! You've got to be shitting me," you groaned drawing your sword.

You were doing great forcing the Automatons on the rocks causing them to explode.

Until one of them managed to smash your sword. You ran to the sword mumbling "no no no" too focused on the sword to realize a Automaton was behind you.

By the time you had realized, it was too late. It had smashed down on your arm, causing several bones to break.

You cried out in pain, grasping your injured arm with your good one, but thankfully before the Automaton could do anymore damage, Maximus kicked it over causing it to explode behind you.

"Thanks Max," you said standing up. You flinched in pain when you accidentally moved your hurt arm.

Eugene ran up to you. "Hey, hey, are you okay?! I heard a scream!"

You let go of your arm revealing it, bloody and limp. "Oh this is bad, this is really really bad," Eugene started freaking out.

"Oh shut up, I'll be fi- ah, ow" you had accidentally moved your arm again.

"We're going to get it treated right now, get on one of the horses," Eugene tried to lead you to the horses but you resisted.

"I'll be fine," you protested pushing Eugene away with your good arm.

Just then, a huge robot broke out of Varian's house. You focused your eyes on a window looking thing, and realized Varian was controlling the bot. You came up with a plan.

While Eugene was still distracted, you ran up to Varian's house. 'This is really fucking stupid,' you thought, and started to climb the house, using only your upper body strength, one arm, and your legs.

Varian's robot was only holding the queen, so if you were to try anything, he'd just catch you with his other hand.

Cassandra saw you on top of the house and automatically knew your idea, she wanted to help you. 'I have to be bait,' she thought.

At full speed, she ran to the robot, and of course she was caught by it. "You better not mess this up l/n," Cass mumbled.

'Is this really a good idea, I mean this could end really badly,' you second guessed. But there was one sentence that made a switch in your mood.

"Hello Cassandra. I always knew I could sweep you off your feet..."

New skill unlocked:
Jealousy

while using this skill, all logic is thrown out the window.

"NO MERCYYYY," you yelled, jumping off the house, with your good arm in front of you. Varian turned the bot around just in time for you to smash through the window.

You tackled Varian, he struggled for a while, yelling "get of me", trying to get control over the robot, but it stumbled over and fell on a bunch of rocks causing the rocks to destroy the bot. "NO! Why would you- y/n?"

You didn't respond, you just dragged Varian out the robot.
You wanted to show him how angry you were, how much pain he's caused you.

You grabbed him by his collar and were about to tell him off, but you couldn't bring yourself to do it. Instead, the pain hit you all at once, your legs gave out causing you to fall on your knees. Your arm was pounding, glass shards were piercing though different parts of your body from breaking into the bot.

Varian looked down at you, REALLY concerned, given your condition right now.

Your soft cries turned into loud sobs. "I HATE IT, I HATE IT," you sobbed. "I HATE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! AFTER TELLING ME YOU LIKED CASSANDRA, AFTER ALL THOSE MONTHS OF NOT TALKING, AFTER YOU TOOK THE QUEEN. AFTER YOU CAUSED ME AND OTHERS SO MUCH PAIN, I CANT STOP LOVING YOU!"

Everyone was gathered around the both of you, curious. Varian bent down going full on best-friend-mode. He tried lifting your chin up. "No, please don't touch me, I don't want your pity."

Only a few minutes later, guards came to take Varian into custody. He wanted to stay with you though, tell you everything was going to be okay, but he couldn't bring himself to resist the guards.

Your sobs quieted down a little bit, Eugene ran to you, picking you up. "You pushed yourself too hard. Maximus, take her to get her wounds treated," he said gently putting you on the horse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days had passed since Varian was taken to jail, and you couldn't help but think about him 24/7. Every time you closed your eyes, you saw a younger, happier Varian that would bring you a ham sandwich every day.

'How can something go so downhill in the time span of few months?'

Your thoughts were cut off by your sister's voice.

"Start packing!" Clara called from the other room.

Oh yeah, Clara decided it was too dangerous to stay here. Given the sun drop, crazy 14 year old boys, and the kidnapped princess.

Also, when you were 12 and Clara was 16, you had woken up one morning with your mom, stepdad, and younger brother nowhere to be found. All their clothes were still there, it was as if they just disappeared in mid air.

Clara didn't want to lose you and your injuries were the last straw. You really didn't want to move, but understood her.

The next morning, you left Corona, without saying goodbye.