BNHA Part 64

--Clyde--

La Brava:I think it's time,let's use my quirk!

Midoriya:*Clyde puts down the steel beam* Can't let them get away...!

We both jump down,but I land on one of Gentle's elastic air platform and bounced off it.

Clyde:*lands safely* You can't see them,but his quirk is still affecting the air. | Midoriya:In that case,let's use that crane and catch up! | Clyde:I'm faster on ground,so go!

Midoriya dashes to the elastic-waving crane and hopped on it while I jumped straight to the ground and switch to Yang again. Black lightning course around my body as I feel my body getting lighter.

5,4,3,2,1,go.

I turned into a black streak as I run through the streets and quickly enter the forest that surrounded UA. I met up with Midoriya floating in mid-air while being behind Gentle. He noticed me as I ready my katana,only to distract him as Midoriya sent another air shot and hit Gentle straight at the gut. He was able to land the shot by using Gentle's air platforms that still linger around.

La Brava:*to Gentle* Are you okay?!

Me and Midoriya jumped and pinned both of them down,not letting them get a breather.

Midoriya:That's it,we got you both! Stop resisting and give up!

I have already switched to Yin when I restricted Gentle,keeping a very tight grip on him before he does anything.

Clyde:We'll hand you over to the police as soon as we can. Don't try to fight back.

La Brava:I love you,my Gentle... | Gentle:And I you,La Brava.

Suddenly,pink gases start to seep through Gentle's skin.

Midoriya:What's going on!? | Clyde:*struggling to force him down* He's getting stronger! | Gentle:Apologies lad.

In a blink of an eye,both of them escaped our grasp as we spin in mid-air,soon hitting the ground with confusion coloring our faces.

Gentle:I abhor using brute force,so I usually edit out scenes of such violence. It would be best if the both of you take a nap.

He then send a powerful chop to the back of our necks. He walks away,carrying La Brava with one arm.

Midoriya:No... (Gentle turns around,shocked to see Midoriya and Clyde still conscious) I fought against stronger,faster people than you,and beaten them. | Clyde:And I am a samurai,and a martial artist. This is far from over...

Present Mic:*loud microphone* Good morning UA! YEAH!!! Prep work is all done and it's time to ROCK! Let's get this part going,if you can hear my voice,get out there and have fun! Let me hear you MAKE SOME NOISE!!! The UA School Festival starts NOW!!!

Midoriya sent an air shot to Gentle,making him dodge as we get back up to our feet.

La Brava:No way!

We all crouched down,then jumped,clashing in the air with our fists or quirks.

Midoriya:Why won't you just give up already!

La Brava:*Green,pink,and black-white streaks dance around the air* (despair)> Gentle! No! I'm sorry...! Forgive me,but,it seems my love wasn't strong enough to help! | Gentle:*lands at the side of a tree* Nothing's certain yet,La Brava! Your feelings will see us through! Gently Sandwich!

Me and Midoriya attacked him at both sides,but he was able to land his move on both of us.

Gentle:The thinner the sandwich,the more elegant it's considered. I do regret having to pile on so many layers,but I suppose it can't be helped. Sacrifices must be made to achieve the dreams of my youth. To make certain history remembers me! This is no longer an ambition I hold simply for myself,unless I want my name to fade,I must persevere! My aims are not so trivial,I would abandon them! Only because you asked! You're UA students,so you must understand to yearn for a goal!