𝟬𝟭𝟬

❛ CHAPTER TEN ━━ GUARDIAN BOOTCAMP ❜𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。◟ ✦ LIGHT OR DARKNESS? ❞

CHAPTER TEN ━━ GUARDIAN BOOTCAMP
𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
◟ ✦ LIGHT OR DARKNESS?

     IF THERE WAS ONE THING OLIVE WAS BAD AT ━━. it was keeping secrets, espcially ones from her favorite person in the world. Olive told Dean everything, and she means everything. From the random thoughts that pop in her brain to the most complex feels she didn't know how to properly express. He knew it all. 

Lying didn't come easy to her. In fact, if you told her to lie right now, she'd probably get so red in the face and stutter out the most unbelievable sentence she could muster. 

Olive spoke on the phone with Dean every night at 9pm without fail, but it was getting harder and harder to lie to him about her whereabouts with Ben and Toula.

There had even been times during the phone call where Dean would ask her simple questions, like what she ate for lunch. But considering Olive had eaten cucumber sandwiches at Toula's house, she ended up stuttering out a response and now Dean thinks Lisa allows Olive to eat bagels on the roof.

"You two have been spending a lot of time at the park," Lisa said in thought, pouring herself a glass of water. 

Ben and Olive freeze, spoons of cereal halfway into their mouths as they gave each other looks of panic.

"Um, yeah." Ben says, "I've been teaching Olive how to cross the monkey bars." He lied.

In reality, for the last day or so, Ben and Olive had been sneaking into Toula's backyard, where she would teach Olive how to use her powers. They both decided it was best not to tell Lisa, the last thing they wanted was her worry.

Especially when she was a firm believer that Olive shouldn't use her powers and live a normal life.

Now that Dean was across states, and Olive was forced to stay a full week with Lisa, it was the perfect opportunity to figure out what she was really capable of.