Sunrise

"What are you doing here?" Your voice was laced with venom, pointing at Satori.

"Nothing~" He hummed in response, before throwing a small disk onto the bed, "Let's watch a movie!"

"A movie?" Your brow raised as you sat up.

"Yeah, we can watch a horror movie."

~

"Yikes." You chuckled to yourself, eyes fixated on the large tv that had a bloody murder scene. Wakatoshi was now sitting upwards next to you, his form slumping as his eyes lazily dragged across the screen.

"I thought you were scared of scary movies," Satori pouted with a small grumble.

"Some of them yeah," You shrugged with a mocking smile, "Better luck next time."

He huffed in response as the credits rolled in before you grabbed your phone. It was around 10 pm as you relaxed against the bed, deciding it would be best to get some rest- for all of you.

"I'm going to bed," You declared, with a sigh.

"What!? It's only 10," Satori retorted with a puzzled glance.

"Yeah, and we have a whole day of training camp ahead of us," You reminded with a scoff, "You should get to bed too, Satori."

With a bit of reluctance, he eventually left the room turning the light off and shutting the door behind him as you were left with the silence, and darkness of the room.

It was, well, very awkward. None of you spoke, as you shut your eyes close, the only light in the room being the dim light that the bright moon provided.

It felt although hours passed before you grew tired, Wakatoshi probably already asleep as you uncomfortably shifted under the bed sheets, in attempts to find a comfortable position.

~

"-(Name)," A deep voice broke your slumber as you shot upwards, looking up at the voice only to find Wakatoshi who was already ready for the day.

"Wakatoshi?" You questioned, your voice slightly raspy as you spoke, "What is it?"

"Come on. Get ready," He gently demanded, "I want to show you something."

"What?" You replied in question, "What time is it?"

"5 am," Wakatoshi shrugged in response.

Your eyes widened as before you pressed your face into the palm of your hands with a small groan, you forced yourself out of bed as you quickly changed, making sure the bathroom door was locked as you ran cold water over your face.

What's going on? You thought to yourself with interest

"(Name) are you ready?" Wakatoshi asked, mildly knocking on the door.

"Is something wrong Wakatoshi?" You called back in response, "You're acting weird."

There was a short moment of silence. "No. There's nothing wrong,"

With alot of suspicion, you fixed yourself up, trying to look decent before you waltzed out of the bathroom with a grin. "Okay where are we going?"

"Just follow me," He ushered with a blank expression. As you trailed next to the taller male, he led you outside, taking a seat on a nearby bench as you took the seat next to him.

"So why are we out here?" You asked, slightly shivering from the cold wind of the early morning.

"I wanted to watch the sunrise with you," He shrugged in response. When the words parted from his lips, a blush erupted on your face as you silently sat next to him, the dark night sky slowly disappearing into a beautiful orange as a weary sigh escaped your lips. Deciding against your better judgement, you leaned on the taller male. He tensed up, but eventually relaxed against your touch.

He was so confused. His heart was racing, but he was still uncomprehensive. What was this feeling? He loved your warmth, and wanted to sink into it, but you were his friend, and you've been friends for quite some time. Yet the feeling was so new to the olive haired male, he didn't know what to do. Every time he glanced at you, his heart fluttered at your bright smile, and your sweet voice.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong Wakatoshi?" Your voice cut him out of his thought as you glanced up at him.

"I'm not sure," He slightly frowned, his normal fierce expression loosening.

"You can talk to me, you know," You reminded with a bright grin.

There it was. His heart fluttered at your smile as you edged closer to him, your body pressing against his. He knew he wanted something- he knew he needed something.

And that something was you.

As if his body went against his mind Wakatoshi's face slowly edged forwards towards you, his face pulling into one of anger- anger within himself. What was he doing?

"W-Wakatoshi?" You blurted out with an awkward chuckle as his hands fell down onto the cold bench at your sides, "Are you okay?"

He didn't respond. His intense glare held you close as you felt yourself freeze up, unable to move as his olive colored eyes pierced holes into your head. The air was silent as he slowly edged closer, and closer, his gaze now on your lips. He immediately took notice of how soft they looked, as you released a shaky breath, his face was edging dangerously close and you shut your eyes close, pursing your lips. Your heart was beating out of your chest as a pair of arms roughly grabbed your hands, pinning them against the bench as he towered over your form. About 2 minutes of silent staring passed, and you were getting anxious.

Your eyes widened at the sound of the door swinging open, however it seemed although Wakatoshi didn't seem to notice.

"Hey guys-" Satori's eyes widened when they fell on your shorter form being towered over by the captain. Taking notice of Satori's presence you shoved Wakatoshi off with a bright flush. Your breathing was heavy as you mildly bit your lip with an awkward cough, glancing to the side as you cleared your throat, "What were you guys doing?"

"Nothing," You grumbled, "We were just talking."

"That didn't look like talking," Satori teased, taking a step back inside the building with a dismissive wave, "Go ahead~"

You awkwardly shifted in your seat and Wakatoshi was conflicted. He didn't know what overcame him in that moment- but the sight was nothing less than adorable. When you seemed so vulnerable. He didn't seem to show it, but the sight was fascinating, and well, cute.

"I'm.....," You trailed looking past the taller male to realize the sun had already risen, "I'm gonna go get ready for the day. Thanks for inviting me out here."

Wakatoshi nodded in response.

"I'll-" You stopped yourself with a bright blush, "I'll see you later."