Chapter 25

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Nijah was yet again disappointed in herself. She blames herself for letting Sekani continue to play with her feelings. She knew her worth, but yet she couldn't understand why she let him toy with her.

When she was at his house he went to the bathroom and she so happened to see a text from Tatianna to pop up saying she was going to keep the door unlocked. She wasn't even surprised though. She knew he was a hoe. She was just another girl he could scratch off the check list.

She sneakily took her phone out once she felt it ding and looked at the text message.

Kj's dad.

Shared a contact:

Thank youuuu !

Nijah couldn't believe what was going on right now. She had a brother, she had his number right there in her hands. This moment was just unbelievable to her.

"Waddup." Sekani said catching her attention she just looked at him and gave him a head nod before adding the contact in her phone and went to her messages. She typed in the words: hey, this is Nijah and i think we're related.

She let her hand hover over the send button before she just sighed and locked her phone putting her attention elsewhere. Nervous is what she was.

"You can't talk?" Sekani asked.

"No." She responded looking down at her worksheet.

"Mmcht hea you go with this shit." He sighed.

"Can you stop talking to me please?"

"Whats the problem now?"

"YOU, Sekani your the problem." She said raising her voice accidentally.

"Sorry." She said to the teacher who glared at her.

"How the fuck im the problem ian even did shit but came in hea and sat down." He said confused.

"Just stop talking to me Sekani, i want out." She said.

"Out of what?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Out of this friendship, this situation whatever you want to call it i want out." She said softly. She valued their friendship but she valued her worth way more.

"So youn wanna be my bestfriend nomo? You bugging ian did shit."

"Your toxic Sekani." She said.

"Mmcht, girls learn that toxic word and just throw that bitch around." Sekani scoffed.

"Your very much toxic not only to be but those other girls you keep entertaining knowing you don't want them for real. You try to control who i talk to, like i can't talk to boys other than you. But you could talk to whoever you please. Then you try to sweet talk to me into forgetting that you do mean wrong. Then you play this act as if you don't want me but then show other wise.

You always tell me don't let no boy play me, you Sekani. You are the boy, the boy is you ! Stop playing with my feelings like everybody else. As if I don't have toxic parents already your just adding on to it. So i think it's best we just leave each other alone. We could care about and support each other from a distance." Nijah said softly.

"Im not toxic, you saying all this like we in a full blown relationship-"

"Thats the problem, we're not yet you act like i am! You see me talking to another guy your ready to fight but the moment your ready to go see another girl thats okay." She snapped catching the teachers attention.

"Ms. Simmons step outside." The teacher told her and Nijah grabbed her things scoffing walking out the classroom leaving Sekani sitting there dumbfounded.

Nijah walked down the hallway with her head down not even sure where she was walking to. She instantly picked her head once her shoulder bumped into somebody else. She looked up and seen Malaya.

"Watch wea the fuck you going." Malaya snapped.

"No you watch where your going you seen me walking pass." Nijah said without even thinking. She was tired of people treating her like some kind of door mat.

"Oh now you got some balls?" Malaya asked intrigued.

"Never did and never will im a female i dont have boy body parts which i could say the same for you." Nijah said tilting her head to the same. Malaya shoved her into the lockers and Nijah dropped all her things and pushed her back.

Malaya swung hitting Nijah in the jaw and Nijah started swinging back. She just kept swinging not knowing what she was hitting but she didn't care she just wanted to let all her hurt go.

She yanked Malaya's head down making her fall on the ground. Since Nijah had the advantage she started punching on Malaya releasing out all her anger.

"HEY HEY." Somebody yelled notifying others that their was a fight going on. Teachers left out of the classroom to try to stop it as soon as the teachers left the classroom the students all went bombarded the door to look out to see who was fighting. But they were all shocked to see who was fighting.

"Nijah beating Malaya ass." One of the boys called out to the ones who couldn't see what was going on.

"Quiet Nijah?" Somebody asked.

"Yeah., this shit crazy." The boy laughed.

"Hey" they heard and they all ran back to their seats as if nothing happened.

"I wish yall just leave me the fuck alone." Nijah yelled trying tk get out of one of the Administrators arms.

"Get offa me !" She cried angrily. She was tired. She didn't wanna be seen, she didn't want to be touched, invisible. Thats what she wanted to be right now.

"Nijah i need you to calm down." The principal said and Nijah took a deep breath trying to calm down.

"Ayeee Nijah just beat Malaya ass." A boy said catching Sekani's attention.

"My Nijah?" Sekani asked with his face scrunched up.

"Yeah." The boy said still laughing.

"She was out thea cursing and everything. Shit kinda turned me on." The boy laughed and Sekani didn't.

"Shut the fuck up." Sekani said making his way out the classroom.

Nijah sat in the principal's office as the principal was on the phone with her mother she sighed because she knew she was about to get in trouble. But did she care at this moment? Not at all. She literally had nothing to lose at this point.

"Nijah, lately you've been shocking me." The principal stared once he got off the phone with Amy.

"Lately people have been surprising me, so that makes two of us." She sighed softly wiping her face.

"Whats going on with you Ms. Simmons is everything okay?"

"Not really but i will be thanks for asking." She said more so to herself.

Time for people to feel me...
______________________________________________

~ Rockii out🚶🏽‍♀️.