Chapter. 36

YOUR P.O.V

Me: It's about what Jungkook?

He sighed.

Jungkook: It's about Jimin Hyung and Hoseok hyung.

Me: What about them babe?

Jungkook: It's just that-I don't like seeing you talk with either of them.

I was confused at this point.

Me: Hold on, I don't understand why you don't like me talking with those two...

Jungkook: Love, it's just that I don't want to see you alone with them-Please just try to understand.

Me: Jungkook. I would be ok with not talking to Jimin, but Hoseok is my best friend, how can you even expect me to not talk to him? Also this isn't something that you should be in control of, I choose my friends and you cannot boss me around like I'm just some kind of puppet!

I snapped.

Jungkook: Puppet?! When did I say that Y/n?! And I just told you about my feelings, I just stated my opinion about how I don't like seeing you talk with Jimin Hyung and Hoseok Hyung! 

Me: Even so Jungkook! It is just ridiculous!

Jungkook: Oh so my feelings are ridiculous to you?! Seriously are you so inconsiderate?!!

Me: Maybe I am!! 

Jungkook: I can't believe you right now! You're completely neglecting my feelings when I told you about them! You're being heartless!!

Me: Well because they are unnecessary Jungkook!! I don't see why you don't like seeing me talk with them! Okay Jimin I understand, but Hoseok?! Are you serious like he even has a girlfriend!!! Also I already chose you over Jimin! So does that not prove to you that I love you and only you!?!

Jungkook: My feelings are not unnecessary! How could you even say that?! Y/n don't you understand that I am utterly insecure because of Jimin Hyung!! I feel like, he is so much better than me at everything! Don't you understand that I'm afraid of losing you to one of them??!!! Don't you understand that I can't live without you! Don't you understand that....that I can't afford you leaving me...

By the time Jungkook stopped talking, he started sniffing, I felt immense guilt on my shoulders. Jungkook was right...How could I be so inconsiderate? How could I not see his insecurity...? How could I not understand his feelings? How could I be so heartless...? 

Me: Pull over.

Jungkook: *sniff* What?

Me: Stop the car.

Jungkook listened to me and stopped the car at the side of the road and I got out of the car. I went over to Jungkook's side and knocked on the window. He rolled the window down.

Jungkook: Y/n, why did you tell me to stop the car..?

I ignored his question.

Me: Come out of the car.

He listened to me again and came out of the car, as soon as he did so I sat in the driver's seat and gestured Jungkook to sit in the passenger seat. He sat in with an agitated sigh leaving his lips.

Jungkook: So we just leave the conversation we were having before?.....great. Just great. At least tell me where we are going?

Me: Just be patient. And no. The conversation will be continued.

I started the engine of the car and drove it to the desired destination. I was taking Jungkook to the treehouse. When we got there, I parked the car near the forest and took Jungkook's hand in mine as we walked up to the treehouse. Soon enough when we reached the top of the treehouse, (Refer to chapter number 18 for the picture of the treehouse.) I sat down on the floor of the balcony, pulling Jungkook's hand to make him sit beside me as well. It was silent for a few moments as we sat side by side looking up at the stars in the sky,