READ THIS NOW!!

This is not a lemon I'm sorry but I have to say something.

I just watched the movie, "The Hate U Give." And it was so so so powerful.

People are getting killed just because of their color, and when a cop shoots and or KILLS someone that is black- they either don't get even charged with murder. Or nothing at all. 

It angers and saddens me to see how our world has become so racial and violent. It breaks my heart EVERY TIME I hear or see someone that is black get shot or killed just because of some goddamn RACIST cop.

I know that not all cops are racist and PRAISE those cops that use their power for the ACTUAL good. But there are bad cops out there-- that USE their power against people.

The Hate U Give is about a 16 year old girl named Starr who WATCHES her best friend get killed by a cop. Shot. By The cop. The cop thought he was grabbing a gun. But damn-- her best friend was grabbing a HAIR BRUSH! That cop never got testified and the grand jury let it go

THIS HAPPENS NOW-- CURRENTLY

If this does not break your heart, or you don't feel sympathy. YOU have a problem. Or your just goddamn racist.

BUT HEAR ME NOW

What Starr said at the protest we should say ALL THE TIME.

We're not fighting the people who were killed because they were killed. We fight for them Because they lived. Don't you DARE GIVE ME THAT ALL LIVES MATTER SHIT! 

Sure ALL LIVES MATTER

BUT BLACK LIVES MATTER MOST AT THIS POINT!! THEY DON'T GET NOT WHITE PRIVILEGE WE WHITES DO!

As I said, We're fighting for people who have died or are living-- BECAUSE THEY ARE/WERE LIVING!!

WE FIGHT FOR GEORGE FLOYD BECAUSE HE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR BREONNA TAYLOR BECAUSE SHE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR ATATIANA JEFFERSON BECAUSE SHE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR AURA ROSSER BECAUSE SHE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR STEPHON CLARK BECAUSE HE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR BOTHAM JEAN BECAUSE HE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR PHILANDO CASTILLE BECAUSE HE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR ALTON STERLING BECAUSE HE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR MICHELLE CUSSEAUX BECAUSE SHE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR FREDDIE GREY BECAUSE HE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR JANISHA FONVILLE BECAUSE SHE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR ERIC GARNER BECAUSE HE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR AKAI GURLEY BECAUSE HE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR GABRIELLA NEVAREZ BECAUSE SHE LIVED!!

WE FIGHT FOR TAMIR RICE BECAUSE HE LIVED!!!

WE FIGHT FOR MICHEAL BROWN BECAUSE HE LIVED!!!

WE FIGHT FOR TANISHA ANDERSON BECAUSE SHE LIVED!!

AND WE FIGHT FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE ALSO DIED BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPT AND BRUTAL POLICE AND GOVERNMENT. HALF OF THE PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN LISTED HERE!! THERE ARE MANY... MANY MORE THAT HAVE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF RASCISM

THE MAJORITY OF THE COPS THAT HAVE KILLED THESE PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD -----

HAVE NOT

BEEN

FUCKING 

CHARGED!!!

WHEN THEY MURDERED ANOTHER HUMAN BEING!!

STAND UP FOR BLACK LIVES MATTER BECAUSE

ASK THIS TO YOURSELF-- "WILL YOU LET IT STAND?"

AND I ASK YOU THIS LIKE STARR IN THE MOVIE ASKED THE COPS

HOW 

MANY

PEOPLE

MUST 

DIE!!!!

BEFORE

OUR 

EYES

ARE 

FINALLY

OPEN!!

Thank you for reading this and I hope it moved you..

~Kbaby