Chapter 8

Axel walked home, a little grin on his face and he decided to check his phone, deciding to give Demi a call and she answered quickly

"Hey! You're alive!" Demi exclaimed and Axel chuckled

"Yeah, first day of friendship went pretty well" Axel said "How was your time with Ash?"

"Actually very fun, I'm still with her, decided to sleepover" Demi said with a hum

"Will you still join me for breakfast or do I have to do that myself?"

"I would never miss breakfast!" Demi exclaimed in a playfully angry tone

"Oh, of course not, apologies" Axel laughed "Well, I'll leave you be, tell Ash I said Hi I guess, I'm gonna pass out when I get home"

"Alright, will do! Rest well and don't oversleep on me!" She said before they hung up

Axle got home and went right to bed after changing into pajamas.

Viktor stayed up of course, going to the piano room and sighing a little, looking through some sheets of music before picking a piece. He had lied to Axel about playing, but that was for a specific reason, this was his own special gift. He soon started a little warmup before he actually began playing the piece, a very specific one that made him quite content, bringing back rather fond memories.

He played for hours, before noticing that the sun was rising. He decided to finish up the piece he was on before going to lay down.

He had a huge bed, definitely able to fit at least 3 other people, but that was because he slept oddly, mostly diagonally on his bed. He curled up, hugging a pillow tightly and closing his eyes, his last thoughts were on Axle, and how the human was weaseling his way into his life.

He didn't want to deal with him every night, but he also couldn't bring himself to say no.

Viktor sighed to himself and buried his face in the pillow, falling asleep with ease but he knew he wasn't going to be able to stop this newfound friendship.. or at least what Axle was attempting to do so far.

Viktor hadn't interacted with anyone like this since he got this plot of land, no one knew he existed and that had been fine with him, but now someone knows of his existence and would live to tell the tale.

He didn't want to relocate again, but he didn't want to get attacked on any given day, so this was scary to him. He was just really hoping Axle would prove to be trustworthy.