Chapter 11 - And then

Techno was surprised.

Nope… he was actually freaking curious about what had happened just now… Kengkla’s mother came.

His mother was getting a divorce from his father today and that made Kengkla cry, so his junior called him. But his mother just stood there right in front this room without sadness. Techno couldn’t help thinking that his mother either was so good at keeping her feeling or she didn’t care about her husband at all.

Also…

Mom, come here!

Handsome Kengkla hurriedly grabbed his mother’s shoulder while he cried startlingly. After that, he pushed her out of the room before turning back to tell Techno that he would be right back. Then, Kengkla, wearing only his shorts, pushed his mother out of the room, as his mother yelled.

Is he your boyfriend? Let me talk to him first!

Although Techno was supposed to be frightened because he met Kengkla’s mother, something told him that… it wasn’t right. It didn’t make any sense.

It seemed that Kengkla was close to his mother. It was different from what Kengkla had told him before, that they quarreled.

And the way Kengkla was frantic or the fact that his mother showed up on the day she was getting divorce but Kengkla told that his parents said they didn’t care about him, it made Techno surprised, perplexed and confused.

Techno didn’t understand what the hell was going on here.

So, when the room owner came back, Techno turned around and looked at him while Kengkla still had a sad expression on his face, but Techno thought that it wasn’t right.

HUG.

P'no, can you give me a little encouragement?

Kengkla rushed to hug Techno tightly, resting his head on his shoulder so what Techno had thought before slowly vanished. Techno hugged Kengkla and patted his back gently.

It’s okay.

Because you’re here with me, I think I’m fine
Kengkla whispered into Techno’s ear while hugging him tightly until Techno became less suspicious of him.

Techno felt sorry for his junior, but he still asked.

Why is your mom here?

STOP.

That question made Kengkla’s shoulder become tense but only for a while. Kengkla still didn’t lift his head up from his shoulder and kept kissing and smelling Techno’s scent after taking a shower then answered with a quivering voice.

She just doesn’t know where to go. After she divorces my dad, she just realizes she still has a son.

After Techno heard that, all his doubts vanished, so he hugged his junior tightly, patting his head and rubbing it gently to let Kengkla know that he was still here like he already gave a promise.

Don’t say something like that. She is your mom.

“…”

Kengkla was silent. He didn’t argue, but it seemed he didn’t agree either. Techno’s worry already disappeared but he thought that Kengkla might be really angry at his mother, so he rocked his body and his head slowly before comforting him.

Don’t worry! Let’s go out for lunch! I’m hungry.

Can I eat you instead?