Volleyball

( A/n: The picture at the top is what I kinda imagined the reader to look like, but you can make him look however he wants to. )
( I honestly forgot this existed for a couple days... my bad-)
( Also i'm going to do a time skip in a little that skips to the practice match against Kurasuno. If i'm being completely honest with y'all, i don't remember a lot of Nekomas names 🧍)

~Time skip~

-M/n POV-

After speedwalking to school, I got there with a few minutes to spare. Since I was a first year, I was in class 1-3. Most of my friends decided to go to a school that was closer to them, so I'm on my own at this school.

-3rd POV-

What M/n didn't notice, was that while walking down the hallway, he got many stares from boys and girls alike all thinking he was attractive. He was too nervous thinking about how he was going to ask the volleyball team to join.

It can't be that hard he thought.

Once he got to his class, he was quick to find a seat in the back by himself , and put his headphones in waiting for class to start.

-Time Skip-

It was finally the end of the day, and it was safe to say that M/n was shaking while he was walking towards the gym.

-Inside the gym ? POV-

We are all inside the gym practicing our spikes, when someone's ball reflected off the floor and went straight towards the gym door just as someone stepped inside.

*WHAM* *THUD* sounded through the gym

"..."

"OH MY GOD YOU KILLED HIM"

"AHH KUROO- SENPAI'S A MURDERER NOW"

" SAY THAT AGAIN AND ILL GIVE YOU FIVE EXTRA LAPS TOMORROW"

The rest of the team just sweat dropped at the exchange. After a few moments they started to remember the person on the floor and went over to take a look a him . A blush was able to be seen on some of their faces as they looked at him
"AHH HE KILLED SOMEONE WHO WAS ATTRACTIVE TOO"

"IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKING I'LL"

Their conversation was stopped short as they heard grunts coming from the body on the floor.

- M/n POV-

I woke up with a throbbing headache, and opened my eyes to see a bunch of people leaning over my body.

"Uh.. Hi? Are you guys the volleyball team?" I said awkwardly. They all just stood there for a couple of minutes before what I said went through their heads. The one who had a motherly like aura around him answered my question with a smile on his face.

" Why yes we are, were you looking to join us?" He asked with a polite smile on his face. After he said that I scrambled to get up on my feet and quickly bowed to the team.

" Please let me be on the team, I am an all-rounder so i'm fine with anything." They all looked a bit by how fast I got up but recovered quickly. The one with messy bed hair was the first to walk up to me with a smirk on his face. He came up very close to my face and said...

"What makes you think you're good enough to join... we want you to prove it~. When he spoke I could feel his hot breath on my face which made a shiver go down my spine. After a few moments of thinking it over I decided on my answer and walked over to a ball and walked to the back of the court.

You can do this I thought to myself. I took one more deep breath, and served the ball perfectly to the other side. I looked back at the bed headed pervert with a smirk on my face.

"How was that." I asked them with confidence. They all were to awestruck to say anything to I took that to show them my other skills next. But I needed a couple volunteers.

-Time Skip-

After they saw my skills, I was immediately accepted on the team which made me give them a big closed eye smile.

"AHH MY EYES TOO BRIGHTTT"

(A/n- so i'm changing it so that M/n won't know what school Kiyoko goes to, and to add more of an explanation as to why he joined late, i'll say that he took a trip to the US for a couple weeks... my bad)