chapter 13

Previously...

"I am Rikayu Lorence, the first prince of the Ryner kingdom. It is a pleasure to meet the Royal's most trusted people"

"The first prince will help you to keep an eye at the school"

"Yes, we did get along"

•••

The capture targets and Rikayu put up a friendly smile to each other and hide their hate for each other as they are inside the palace.

"Good good! I'm so happy!"

The queen smile excitedly as she claps her hands. Then she stop and look at her son, Makoto.

"Makoto, dear, how's Akira? Is he well?"

Makoto broke his glare at Rikayu and turn his attention towards his mother. His eyes widen when he heard his mother mention Akira as he reply.

"Yes mother, Akira in a pink of health. Why you ask?"

"Oh i just missed him. He is very kind and sweet and extremely adorable! Maybe after all these conflicts done, i should invite him here"

"You are right, your highness"

""" Huh? """

Everyone turn to Rikayu and saw his gentle smile as his eyes filled with fondness for the bluenette.

"You are right, Akira is very kind and sweet. He is strong in his way and very unique. Its just that, he cared about others more than himself"

Rikayu eyes dimmed a little as he said the last sentence. The queen smile softly at Rikayu.

"You are right, first prince of Ryner"

The king realize that their conversation ended and dismissed everyone. The capture targets and Rikayu returns to the academy in different carriages.

('-ω-')

They walk through an empty hallway with Rikayu at the front and the capture targets far behind him.

The moment he turn at a corner, his collar was held as they slam him at the wall. He groan in surprise and his eyes meet Ken as they are in the same heights with the others behind him.

"Huh, i never thought you will use this method againts me. Pathetic"-rikayu

Ken growl as he held Rikayu's collar higher and tighter but Rikayu didn't even budge.

"I don't know what you're trying to do but STAY. AWAY. FROM. AKIRA!!"-ken

"And what? Become like all of you? People that left their friends behind?"

"Why you-"

"What? You wanna punch me? Then do it"

"You asked for it!"

Ken raised his fist, ready to punch Rikayu when a hand stop him. Ken look at the person hand that dare to stop him. He turn and saw it was Edward.

"Stop it, Ken"

"What do you mean?! He-"

"Just stop it. Its no use"

Ken release Rikayu from his hold. Rikayu tidy up his clothes and look at the capture targets. His eyes full of fury.

"You don't have the rights to tell me to stay away from Akira. Instead, its you're the one that suppose to stay away from him, after what you've done"

With that, Rikayu walk away from them. When his figure no longer could be seen, Ken cursed out his colourful vocabularies.

On the distance, not far away from the capture targets, a blunette look at the retreating figure of Rikayu as a gentle smile rose on his lips.

(๑'ᴗ')ゞ

Weeks passed since they were summoned by the king and queen, its pretty much the same like every other day.

Well, not everything. Ken and Daichi's temper worsen but not the point they would exploded even though they will let out their anger in combat class which caused people that fight with them to go to the infirmary, while Edward, Makoto and Hikaru have the 'don't-fuck-with-me-I'm-not-in-a-good-mood' aura around them which caused many students to avoid them.

Nobody know what is wrong with them but they mentally cursed the people that made them angry. 'Aiyahhh why you have to make them mad?! We're the one that's suffering here! .˚‧º·(ฅдฅ。)‧º·˚.'

The caused of their anger?

Of course if its was because of Rikayu Lorence.

For some reasons, Akira has been sticking with him all the time. Whenever you saw Rikayu, you will also saw Akira.

You will see both of them anywhere together. Whether its cafeteria, library, dorms you will see them. The only time they weren't together are inside class where they don't have classes together and lights off (sleep time).

Not only that, sometimes, when there aren't many people around, Rikayu will pit his arms around Akira's waist or kiss his cheeks.

How the capture targets knew of this?

They saw Rikayu kiss Akira in the library, and Akira doesn't even react to it, but if you look close enough, you can see a faint blush on his cheeks.

They are acting like an old married couple!

It really make them irritate!

(A/N i finally update!!!! Haa.... I'm free~ (for 5 days including yesterday and today) Anyways! Next chapter will be out soon (i hope) so stay tune! Peace out!)