Quarentine chaos pt 2

*3RD POV*

Summer went by way too fast for Peter. He didn't get to enjoy the sunny days on the beach or spend hours with Ned building the newest Star Wars LEGO set or talk to MJ about a book she'd recommended him...

God, he missed his friends. On the bright side he still did the LEGO set with Ned and talked to MJ over FaceTime. It wasn't the same but at least he could still see them and hear their voices.

So there Peter was, starting his junior year in all AP classes online. And god, a lot of his teachers were assholes. They didn't like him for some reason.

He could say it was because they didn't like Tony but no one knew he was his dad. Well, some of his classes knew but once Tony threw in "It's a special favor to Ironman," almost all the other students squealed in excitement, ecstatic that they could do something for their hero. So yes, they would probably keep their mouths shut.

"Dad," Peter muttered. Tony put down what he was working on. "Yeah kid?"

"I'm bored." "Hi bored I'm dad," he replied without thought. "You're annoying." "I thought Steve was annoying." "You both are. Mom's my favorite parent." "Ouch Pete."

"Also, you're literally in my lab, somewhere most people can only dream to be. Wait- you have your homework done right? You know the rules." "Yeah I'm done with everything for me. You though," Peter dragged out with a mischievous smirk. "Oh hell no, I'm not doing paperwork. Give it to mom she's the one with the fancy signature. Besides, people don't know you have two parents."

Peter hummed in response. "I'm surprised everyone kept that a secret. I mean, Ironman's son would normally shock people." "Yeah true. Well at least you've got your friends in your corner. They'd kick ass for you. Ned and MJ are still in your classes right?" "Oh yeah! They're in most of my classes!"

"Good. Now go give this stupid packet to your mother."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve kept himself occupied a lot during quarantine.  It was just something he found easy unlike his teammates. He found puzzles to be entertaining and Peter had helped him with using different types of technology. Computers, iphones, a woman that talked to you called Siri... she was basically a dumber version of FRIDAY.

Anytime he was taught, it took a few hours at least. Peter was a lot more patient than Tony could ever be with Steve. It was surprising that they could be the same blood but have completely different personalities sometimes.

While Cap continued to fiddle with the Alexa, which was basically Siri but in a disk, he tried asking it questions.

Bucky then walked in the room muttering, "Alexa, when the fuck can we get out of this house?"

"Language."

"I can not a time traveler, Mr. Rogers." "Bitch I'm not 'Mr. Rogers.'" "I have found nothing on the web for 'Bitch I'm not Mr. Rogers." "Steve can I crush this thing?"

"No."

"Mr. Barton and Capsicle, I believe you are wasting your time on this device," FRIDAY's soft voice sounded from the ceiling. "Ooooo looks like someone's jealous." "I'm unable to feel such an emotion."