Chapter 11 - Spree

Tying up your boots you grab your purse and sunglasses. You wore a plaid skirt with a black long sleeved top, your hair was up and makeup was simple. Where were you going? You were going shopping with the girls.

"Lets go!" You spin to the door where the girls were waiting.

"Sure thing," you walk with them out the living room where the boys were doing their usual stupid things.

"Woah, where are you guys going?" The boys look up from their brawl.

"Shopping,"

"Not like that you're not," Steve walks up to you and gives you his jacket. "Your skirt is too short,"

"Steve," you put your hands in a prayer position. "If you do this to me I will personally shorten the skirt until my ass hangs out," you say in a monotone voice.

"Not a bad idea-"

"STARK!" Steve turns to Tony who chuckled.

"I'm kidding, lighten up, Cap, she looks fine,"

"Thank you," Your brother grumbles and takes back his jacket. "Good Stevie," you pat your much taller sibling and kiss his cheek. "You wouldn't have minded if Peggy wore this,"

"Whatever," he says with a blush.

"Can we come?"

"No," you deadpan to Clint who frowns.

"Why not?" He crosses his arms.

"Because you're going to 1, complain the entire time, 2, break something and 3, embarrass all of us," you give a serious face to the Archer.

"1, I won't, 2, I'll keep my hands to myself, and 3, when have I ever embarrassed you?" You go to retort but Nat stops you.

"We're going to a lingerie store,"

"EW NEVERMIND!" The assassin holds back a gag and hides under the couch. Nat smirks as you and Wanda hold back your laughs. "Go without me!"

"Gladly," You all walk to the elevator and wave them goodbye.

~~~

"We're not actually going to a lingerie store right?" You chuckle nervously as Nat drove.

"No," you let out a sigh and nod. "But because we're not going you have to tell us about Sergeant Barnes,"

"Nope,"

"Aw, come on, Y/n!" Shaking your head Wanda frowns. "I'll take it from you with force,"

"You'll see things you wouldn't want to see," you give a challenging glare to Wanda who contemplates the idea.

"Fine," she sits back and frowns. "Whatever,"

~~~

"Is the thingy following the car?" The entire tower, aka all the boys, were currently using Stark tech to spy on the girls.

"Yeah, this time I'm sure to get that guys name," Tony grins as the car stops in valet parking. They watch as the girls leave the car and enter the mall. Quickly Tony zooms the small spy bug through the doors of the mall.

"Can you hear anything?"

"Hold on," Tony presses a few buttons and audio comes on.

"Seriously?" You nod your head again.

"Look, if Loki didn't try and kill everyone then I would've shoot my shot,"

"Excuse me what?!" Steve growls as everyone narrows their eyes.

"I mean, I would have too? Do love the green on him," Nat slyly adds.

"You like green because of Dr Banner~" you tease.

All the boys turn to Bruce who had a rising blush.

"But come on! You need to tell us about him! You keep talking about anyone but him!" Wanda pleads as you enter a store.

"Here we go," Tony zooms the bug closer.

"Want to know the cutest thing he did for me?" The girls nod. "One Christmas he prepared this entire scheme where I had to find out where he was taking me. All around his apartment I had to find rose petals until it made one single rose then he would tell me where we were going,"

"Did you find it?"

"Yup, though he kept insisting there were more petals..." you pickup a v neck dress and take a look at the size. "Turns out I found them too quickly and we had two hours to kill until our date at the Rockefeller Ice Skating Rink,"

"That's so cute!" You giggle in agreement.

"Seriously? Not even a name?!" Clint groans in frustration.

"Buck, did you know about her going on these dates?" Steve turn to Bucky who was deep in thought.

"What?- no, I'm trying to figure out who it could be..." The winter soldier lies. In fact he knew exactly who it was... it was him.

"That was actually the first night we kissed, he asked me to be his girl too," the girls awe as you smile bashfully at the memory.

"Was he a good kisser?"

"The best kisser ever,"

"Ok, rude," Tony grumbles as Steve clenches his fists, either in anger at your confession or Tony's comment.

"Was that your first kiss?" Wanda asks as she holds up a top that you and Nat both shake your head at.

"No, I've had plenty of kisses before,"

"WHAT?!" All the boys shut up Cap with a pillow to the face.

"Was he your first time?" You go crimson and shake your head.

"No, my first everything was this guy I met when I was 19," you walk with the girls out the store as the bug followed. "But when he broke up with me I was heart broken, and obviously I couldn't tell Steve because he would try and beat up the guy which wouldn't end well... for Steve at least,"

"Did you tell Bucky?"

"Yeah, Bucky comforted me until I got over him,"

"You didn't tell me?!" Steve turns to his friend with fuming eyes.

"I don't even remember that!" The solider defends himself. Steve sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Right... sorry,"

~~~

🦆🦆🦆

🦆🦆🦆

- Anna ❤️