14

"Fuck!" Jungkook let out as he spilled fruit punch all over himself staining his white shirt. "What happen?" Yoongi asked from the couch. "I spilled fruit punch all over myself!" Jungkook whined and threw the cup away not wanting fruit punch anymore. "Ew looks like you ate a girl out while she was on her period" Namjoon snorted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes "you're gross hyung, I would never do that" He grabbed a napkin trying to wipe his shirt off. "I didn't say you would I said you look like you did" Namjoon responded. "Well lucky for you Jungkook, boys don't get periods so you can eat a guy out anytime" Yoongi smiled. Jungkook scrunched his face in disgust "I would never eat a guy out! That's gay"

"It's gay but it tastes good"

"Of course you would know" Jungkook grumble rolling up the napkin and throwing it into the garbage bin. "Yeah and me being experienced and all should let you know that-"

"Hyung have you done it with both?" Jungkook asked sitting down next to him. "I'm not done" Yoongi responded offended "anyways I should let you know that doing it with a guy is much better than doing it with a women because-"

"Oh so you have done it with both"

"Can you please not cut me off" Yoongi frowned. "Sorry" Jungkook mumble. "Because a women can get pregnant and men can't, and women get on their period but men don't, and-"

"Cool cool, but being with a women is normal than being-"

"Holy shit Jungkook!!" Yoongi shouted. "Let me talk!!"

"Okay okay! My bad continue!"

"And! Girls are more complicated than guys, there that's why it's better to be with men than women" Yoongi smiled finishing his statement. It was quiet for a couple seconds until Jungkook spoke up. "Can I talk now?" He asked, Yoongi nodded aproving. "Okay, so I'm wondering if you only like men for sex?"

"Sometimes, or it depends on who the person is like Jimin? He's a whole jack pot! I'm keeping him for sure, he's cute, small, respectful, sweet, big ass, nice lips, probably moans se-"

"Okay hyung I get it!" Jungkook cut him off.
-
-
-
-
-
"Yo guess what! I saw this hot guy in the crowd! Damn was he daddy materiel" Jin squealed walking into the room sweating. "You say that all the time" Namjoon rolled his eyes passing Jin a cold water bottle. "So? There's a lot of sexy guys out there, I can't help myself" Jin opened the water bottle taking a big gulp from the bottle, after awhile Taehyung came into the room panting and sweating looking very tired.

Jungkook stood up and grabbed a water bottle and a couple napkins. "Are you okay Mr.Kim?" He asked passing him the water bottle, Taehyung nodded opening the water bottle lazily as Jungkook patted his sweat away. 'Still not talking to me?'

"You should sit down" Jungkook suggested. Taehyung shook his head and left the room 'where is he going?' Jungkook followed right after him. "Mr. Kim where are you going?" He asked catching up to him. Taehyung didn't respond and saw Hoseok and Jimin down the hall talking about something. "Chim!" He shouted, his voice echoing through the hall. Hoseok and Jimin looked up at the familiar voice. "Hey whats up Taehyung? You should be inside getting changed" Jimin said fastening his pace. "I know but I can't find my backpack"

"It's in the room, ask Mr.Jeon to help you" Jimin finally caught up to him leaving Hoseok behind. "Why can't you help me?" Taehyung pouted, 'of course he doesn't want me to help him, but I don't care I'm going to look for that backpack'

Jungkook turned around and walked back into the room. "Hey, have any of you guys seen Mr.Kim's backpack" Jungkook asked looking around the room. "I think he left it where we charge our phones" Jin responded, Jungkook's eyes averted to where most phones were charging and saw the black bag. Jungkook quickly grabbed it and walked out the room. He saw Taehyung sitting on the floor against the wall with his head leaning back breathing deeply, Jimin and Hoseok were nowhere to be found. "Mr.Kim? Are you alright?" Jungkook dropped down onto his knees, Taehyung looked at him with half lidded eyes and took the backpack out of his hands not saying anything.