Part 22

"Rumored Girl???"

*

Young Master just looked at the lip balm and looked away.

"T-that's not mine." He stattered and huffed.

"O-oh.." It's not his balm?

"I-I must've been mistaken. Sorry.." I said and kept the balm. I just continued reading the same as Young Master, although it feels awkward to sit beside him.

---

"I can't believe it! I'm writing 4000 words essay just because of someone reported us! Urgh!" Taeyeon groaned and dropped her bag. Jae, Jihyo and Hangyeol is not in their best moods as well since they're going to make a thousand words essay as well.

"I couldn't even eat because of this punishment, and what did he said? Tomorrow afternoon is the deadline? Is he out of his wits?" Hangyeol said and placed down his chopstick.

I looked at Mingyu and he just shrugged his shoulder and continued eating.

"I can help you."

They all looked surprised to what I've said.

"What? D-did I heard it right?" Jihyo asked and I nodded.

"I don't have some things to do at home, I can help you make your essays." I said and their eyes sparkled with hope.

"You're such an Angel! Thanks, Hana!" Taeyeon said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"I'll go help too, if it's fine." Mingyu said and Taeyeon smiled.

"Why not? I'll really bless you two, such lifesavers!" Jae said and started eating.

"Hana, I heard a rumor about you yesterday." Jihyo said that made me stop eating.

"H-huh? What do you mean?"

"You didn't looked up to the social media? Young Master and you were rumored to be dating." Jae said that made me surprised even more.

"What? Dating? Me? What do you mean?"

"Three girls happened to see you with Young Master walking together at the pathway beside the stores in the town yesterday. They said Young Master directly pointed you out as his woman. That's what's in the article I read in the social media." Taeyeon said and I got frozen in my spot, how.. How did it spreaded?!

"I-I have no idea what you're t-talking about, dating? I-I just met him yesterday at the Park." I said and Mingyu raised his brow.

"Met him? At the park?" He asked and I waved my hands in decline.

"I-It's not what you're thinking, i-it happened that we met by accident.." I said and sighed.

"Whatever, I don't even think this is true. You don't even talk to him." Mingyu said without even looking at me.

~

It's about hometime and I came to the Library to return the books I borrowed. I then noticed some students looking at me.

"Are the rumors true? Is she dating Young Master Han?"

"I guess so, I read in the article that they are walking together at the town that day."

"What? They meet?"

"Who knows? It's a rumor."

'Rumor...'