Part 85

(6:30 am)
*Grayson was waiting to wake you up till 7am while he spent every second packing and getting ready. He was wearing a tank top with deep side cuts and jeans with his matching white baseball hat, facing backwards*
Jackson: Grayson, Grayson! *he ran in your guys room with bailey in his arms, he turned around from a dresser and immediately raised his eyes brows*
Grayson: What happened?! *he said with a bit of fear in his voice as he seen bailey in tears*
Jackson: She scrapped her knee and elbow
*Grayson bent down to pick bailey up and held her against his chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck, Jackson followed them into your guys bathroom*
Grayson: Sweetie what happened? *he softly spoke as he set her down on the counter.*
Bailey: We we're just playing and I fell outside next to the p-pool
Grayson: That's all concrete out there *He slightly frowned and wiped her tears with his thumbs and walked over to a shelf and grabbed a white towel, running cool water on it and gently cleaning the blood off her knee and elbow*
Jackson: Can I help?
Grayson: Sure, can you go in the bottom drawer over there and grab medicine and a couple of bandaids?
Jackson: Mhm! *him being eager, he jumped up from the stool and ran over and delivered exactly what Grayson asked for*
Grayson: Thanks buddy *he smiled and turned back to bailey, who was still in tears*
Jackson: It's okay bailey
Grayson: All done *he smiled and gently grabbed her face and kissed her forehead as she hugged him tightly*
Grayson: It's okay princess *he baby talked her as he picked her up and sat her down on the ground*
Jackson: Cmon bailey! I'll make it up to you
*he ran off with her as Grayson walked back over to the dresser, laughing quietly*
(Ten minutes later)
Y/n: Grayyyy *you walked over and hugged him from behind, closing your eyes as you rested your head on his back*
Grayson: Good morninggg *he turned around and wrapped his arms around your small waist*
Grayson: Good morninggg *He said as he turned around and grabbed your waist*
Y/n: I love you *you muffled into his chest*
Grayson: I love you too *he gently lifted your chin and kissed you on the lips, earning a smile from your sleepy face*
Y/n: You're gonna be a good dad *you smiled again and nuzzled your head in his chest once more*
Grayson: Were you awake?
Y/n: Barely, but it was so cute how you treated Jackson and bailey
Grayson: I do my best *he lightly laughed*
Y/n: You can thank Ava for the 7 year experience
Grayson: That's true *you both laughed and hugged for a few more seconds*
Grayson: I don't wanna go home *he grabbed both of your hands and looked down in your eyes*
Y/n: Neither do I gray *you quietly said*
Grayson: Stupid gangs
*You got dressed and packed up, walking downstairs with your suitcases and back packs*
Blake: I'll visit again ally I promise baby *you both stopped before entering the kitchen*
Ally: I-I'm just gonna miss you Blake *you heard the pain in her voice as she cried heavier into his chest. Sobs were heard from Blake as he rubbed her back and hugged her tighter*
Ally: I wish you didn't have to leave
Blake: I wish I didn't have too either...
*You two walked in the kitchen with sad expressions. Blake looked up into your eyes and quickly back down as he gave her one last hug*
Ally: I'm sorry *She said as she look towards you and Grayson*
Y/n: No no don't be sorry
Grayson: We get it ally...it's okay
*Another 30 minutes past and all of you said good bye to ally and made your way to the airport. Getting situated in the private jet...after a few minutes you looked over to Blake and seen him with his head against the window with a few tears running down his face*
Y/n: Hey...*you walked over and bent down in front of his seat*
Y/n: You'll get to see her again...I promise Blake
Blake: I wish I could believe that...So much shit happens in this gang that I could be dead tomorrow Y/n *he looked down at you and just sighed.*
(10 hours later)
*6 pm*
Grayson: God I didn't miss this place *he sighed as you all walked out of the airport and into a few cars...*
Y/n: None of us did
Grayson: I'm not ready for dans screaming
*he rubbed his forehead and sighed once again*
(20 minutes later)
Grayson: And here we are *He groaned as all of you got out, and walked up to the front door...just as Grayson was about to stick in the key the door slightly opened as he tried putting it in*
Grayson: What the hell? Why is the lock broken? *He looked back at everyone in confusion and slowly opened it fully and the whole room was pitch black. He reached over and turned on the light switch letting out a loud gasp.*
Grayson: OH MY GOD
Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
*Everyones hearts raced as you all seen around ten dead business workers. Most of the guys ran to see if they were alive, while you Grayson Blake and Charles pulled out guns*
Grayson: DAN?!? *You all ran down the hall, looking in every room...finally making it to the last business room*
Grayson: D-
Y/n: DAN
Blake: OH MY FUCKING GOD *
*Your whole body froze as you all stood there, seeing a knife stabbed him his heart with a gun shot in between his eyes*
Grayson: NO NO NO *You all ran over, as Grayson pulled out the knife and fell to the ground with dans cold body*
Grayson: FUCK! GOD DAMNIT *he cried as he got up and ran down the other side of the hall...only making the situation worse. As Grayson entered the first room he was caught off guard as he seen both crum and Leo shot dead on the floor.