Chapter 8

George couldn't help but feel a bit guilty as he got on Dream's horse. 

When morning hit the next day, George jokingly complained about the pain in his leg, though it had significantly decreased. It was meant to be a joke, but Dream said he wasn't fit to walk regardless. 

So it made George slightly guilty, knowing that Dream would have to walk alongside the group in heavy armor in order to be ready for an attack. 

But George was only slightly guilty. 

In fact, the guilt was so minuscule, that George refused to go anywhere if Dream would have to walk. 

"Dream, switch with me!" George said, arms crossed. "My leg's fine it was a joke!"

Dream chuckled, as he continued to double check his inventory. "You're gonna scam me and guilt trip me after, not falling for it." 

George pouted, causing Bad to laugh. "Knowing this muffin he's going to be the one guilt tripping George." Bad commented, causing Dream to scoff at him. 

"Exactly, Dream I refuse to move this horse." George announced dramatically. "You're armor is really heavy, you're just going to keep complaining about it."

Dream rolled his eyes "Fine, then I'll give you my armor instead." Dream argued, opening another menu in his inventory and taking off his armor.

"That's your armor, idiot!"

"And it was your leg that was shot with an arrow!"

Sapnap and Purpled walked out of the cave the stayed in, both carrying a bunch of cooked food, as they talked. 

The two could be heard from within the cave, so they already had a grasp on the argument, and were joking about it, but the pair was now giving each other death stares and physically being there was certainly different. 

Dream looked over at his other friend, and though his face wasn't visible, but Sapnap could tell he was pissed. "Simpnap, tell this idiot to just stay on the fucking horse."

"Maybe if you called me Sapnap I'd consider it." He quipped, ignoring Bad's 'Language' and causing Dream to scoff in annoyance again. It was obvious Dream still felt guilty though, even though no one would admit it. Sapnap had to empathize with his friend. "But Dream's right." He added. "We're used to the armor so it'll be fine. Your leg got shot yesterday, you shouldn't walk too much."

George rolled his eyes, not giving a response. He would've jumped off the horse by now, but because of the difficulty he had getting on the thing due to his injury and height, he opted out of it. He would wait for Dream to agree to switch, before getting off the horse in case he lost and he'd have to get on it again.

And George basically admitted to himself that he knew we was losing the argument. 

"I already told you my leg is fine, I can walk." George argued causing Dream to just start leaving. 

"We're just gonna go George, and you better use the horse." Sapnap said, as he got on his own. 

Still as the group walked George refused to move forward. He just sat there, on the horse, not commanding any movement, pouting to himself like a child. 

The group had walked a hundred blocks as Purpled kept taking quick glances behind him. "Guys, I don't think he is following." 

"Just wait for it." Dream said, but the confidence was slowly draining out of his voice. 

George was stubborn, Dream would call him an idiot for it. He refused to budge, sitting contently on the horse, having not moved an inch.

"George we need to get to the base before night time!" Dream called out, but George didn't mind him, in fact from this far he probably couldn't even hear him.