012; inviting

➤➤➤➤

➤➤➤➤

'I thought Valentine's day already passed,' [Y/N] thought, staring at all the couples walking past her with a blank expression. 'So why do I feel even lonelier than before?'

She wanted to go around the city for a walk, but she couldn't help but notice everyone around her. It was a lovely day, sure, but she wanted to go back home once she realized how depressing it was for her to go alone when everyone else was spending their day wonderfully.

'I should go back,' She sighed, putting her hands in her pockets, and looked at the ground with a saddened expression. 'Maybe I should've invited someone to hang out with, like Teruー'

''Eh? [L/N]?''

'...hashi.'

Speak of the devil. The blue-haired girl stared at [Y/N] with bewilderment, with [Y/N] staring back at her confused as well. Teruhashi almost sighed in annoyance, until

''Kokomi?''

''Huh?'' [Y/N] turned around, spotting an orange-brown haired girl tied with a pink hairband. [Y/N] looked back at Teruhashi, before looking back at the other girl. ''You both know each other?''

''O-Oh, well,'' The girl stuttered, her hand scratching the back of her head. ''We do, but we haven't met outside of the school.''

''That's right,'' Teruhashi agreed, nodding, before awkwardly looking around and setting her eyes on the shop next to them. ''How about we talk inside? I'm quite in the need of a drink.''

''Good idea, Kokomi!''

''Oh?'' [Y/N] looked at the shop. She looked back at them, ''I'mー''

''Oh, that's a wonderful idea!'' The other girl interrupted [Y/N].

'If another person interrupts me one more time...'

. . .

''I'm Yumehara Chiyo,'' Yumehara introduced herself, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. She set down her drink, ''Nice to meet you, [L/N]!''

''Y-Yeah,'' [Y/N] replied nervously, shifting on the chair uncomfortably. ''Nice to meet you.''

''Call me Chiyo!''

''...too.''

''Glad to see you're both getting along,'' Teruhashi interrupted that god awkward moment, smiling at them with her angelic smile. ''Speaking of which, this is the first time we actually met outside of school, right, Yumehara?'' She looked at Chiyo with a curious look.