Chapter 26:What Comes Around

Yeonmi woke up the next morning, feeling a bit confused. It was an easy but difficult concept. Mark was the one holding back, and she had been the one pushing forward; now it was just messed up. She had pushed and suddenly he pushed as well. Then when he pushed again she wanted to hold back.

Before even doing anything else, Yeonmi grabbed her pillow and held it over her face. There she just screamed into the pillow. She had control for once, and he took it back over.

He's such a megalomaniac. I made him weak once then he took revenge twice. Stupid stupid Mark. Malo? Malo is Mark, what am I even saying?

Yeonmi sat up in bed, and looked to the clock; it was 8:27. She smirked to herself, Mark wouldn't be awake. Her plan was simple and daring. After whatever happened last night, she needed a little revenge.

No, she wasn't getting back at him for getting extremely close to her, exposing her back, and kissing her bare shoulder. That's not what the revenge was for. At least that's what Yeonmi told herself. Her revenge was for her cut up hoodie because that was totally the only reason why.

Yeonmi got out of bed and went through the bathroom, and straight into Mark's room. There he was, her victim just laying there completely clueless to what was to come. For her to pull this off, she would need to be somewhat drunk, but since it was the morning the drowsiness was the same thing.

Her feet moved lightly across the ground, heading closer and closer to the bed. She took a deep breath before processing what she was about to do. Yeonmi climbed into the bed and onto Mark's body. She straddled over him and leaned her body forward where she put her hands on either side of Mark's head.

"Mark, it's time to wake up."She whispered into his ear.

Mark stirred around for a second, but continued to sleep. This time Yeonmi needed a definite way to wake him up. She stayed by his ear and lightly nibbled at it. That, that woke him up.

At first the lights blinded him, but soon his vision was clear and he realized who was on top of him. He pushed her away from his ear, but Yeonmi was still on top.

"Wakey wakey,"she giggled.

"Min Yeonmi, it's too early for you to be messing around."He groaned as he tried to get up.

"It was too late last night, that didn't stop you."She tells him as she pushes him right back down.

"Yeonmi, get off."Mark demanded, he was serious, "or else."

"Or else what?"Yeonmi laughed.

Mark wasn't having it. Her position already made him crazy, her talking back only made it worse. It was too early for him to be that side of malo, but she was practically asking for it.

If this is the game she's trying to play, he was gonna try and play it better.

Mark forcefully sat up. He grabbed Yeonmi's shoulders and flipped her back onto the bed. The blanket fell onto the floor. He pinned her arms at the sides of her face and placed a leg in between her legs. The tables had turned, and Mark had full control. He was still shaking off the sleep, but he knew what he was doing.

"Listen to me next time."Mark scolded, "you're lucky I'm tired and in a decent mood."

After his words Mark got off of Yeonmi and sat at the edge of his bed. Yeonmi laid there for a second longer, processing what just happened. She sat up and looked at him, then almost instantly looked away.

Damn it. I really didn't think this through.

Being the boy that he is, Mark slept in sweatpants and no shirt. He just sat there, shaking off the sleep, trying to keep himself awake. It was a dangerous scene, so Yeonmi stared away; and Mark knew it. He soon stood up and picked up the blanket on the ground. Mark folded it before placing it back onto his bed.