Chapter 1: After

It's been 6 months since we've been in hiding.

I've been keeping in touch with Mom and Dad. Calling and texting, occasionally visiting. It's hard to stay away from him and Pepper.

I was with Sam, Natasha, and Steve for the first 3 months, but we took a visit to Wakanda and I've been staying here ever since. It's a perfect place to practice with my powers.

King T'Challa was nice enough to give me my own little house away from the city so I could practice.

I've been hanging out with Shuri, Okoye, and the other Dora Milaje. They were so nice to me when I first came to stay. But I've seen them in action... I do not want to get on their bad side.

Bucky has a little hut next to my house. He usually stays with me, but he stays in his hut sometimes too.
It's a little walk through some trees, but close by.

He also has goats. He finally has goats. He's named them after some of the Avengers.

The aggressive one that always wants to fight, and runs into me and Bucky's legs all the time is named Steve.

The one that won't shut up and interrupts Bucky all the time is named Sam.

The one that isn't the prettiest of the bunch is named Tony, which I had nothing to do with. That was all Bucky.

The quiet one that ignores the others, but seems to like me is named Natasha. She's my favourite. Bucky's jealous one of his goats likes me better.

But what annoyed me, was that Bucky names his favourite goat after his favourite Avenger and it wasn't me! How could it not be me!?

Wanda's his favourite!

I mean... she is amazing, incredibly powerful, beautiful, and kind. If it wasn't me, I'm happy it's her. At least it's not Pietro.

T'Challa and Nakia hang out with Okoye, Shuri, Bucky, and I sometimes. I talk to Aneka (Ah-nae-kah) and Ayo (A-Oh) who are Warriors of the Dora Milaje. They're the ones who showed me around the kingdom.

M'Baku's pretty nice too. He likes to call Bucky "T'Challa's White boy". That's when I knew we would be good friends.

Nothings happened since the Avengers broke apart. There hasn't been any big, bad villain to face. It's been-nope! I will not say the q word!

Well, there was Eric and him becoming King, but I wasn't here during that time. Shuri didn't call!

I haven't heard from PJ or the Guardians. I haven't visited them in a while. I was thinking of going to see them, before I go to Asgard.

I promised Loki I was gonna go, but I guess I never got around to going, I got distracted.

I jumped at the sound of knocking on my door and then it opening.

I looked at the clock, but having to look again because I didn't read it the first time.

"I knocked this time! You don't get to yell at me!" Shuri rushed into the house. I rolled my eyes at the princess.

"I thought you were in the lab today?" I asked her as I put my book onto the book shelf I had in the living room.

"Yeah, well, I was, but I got bored. There's nothing to do in there at the moment, so I decided to grace you with my presence." She gestured to herself with a goofy grin. I raised an eyebrow. "I know, you're welcome. No need to thank me for making you're boring, taking care of the broken White boy you call your brother, life much better."