Percabeth: Emily White

A/N: Hey guys this is my first story in Wattpad so no judgement please however I would love to hear suggestions from everyone so I can improve and write better stories. Also i will try to update often!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV 

Percy Jackson aka the new boy is the most hottest guy I've ever seen. 

Hello people living in their own worlds I am Emily White aka the most smartest girl in the world. Yes I am a nerd. If you don't like deal with it. I have beautiful chocolate brown eyes and dirty blond hair. Also I am very judgmental person, its the reason why most people don't like me. They say that I am too narrow minded well to me their just jealous of my amazing personality. 

Anyway the moment I saw Percy Jackson I knew that he was just a player who was going to toy with all the beautiful girls in the school. 

"Have you seen the new boy? He is so hot" my best friend Amy giggled 

"He is just a Player Amy" I said harshly 

"You will not be always right you know" She said looking at Percy Jackson dreamily "He might actually be a nice guy"

"Dream all you want girl but Emily is never wrong" I scoffed 

---------------line break---------------

I walked towards my last class which was Greek relatively in a good mood because the new boy had not appeared in any of my classes. But as I entered the class my smile dropped as I saw him sitting in the back row and chatting with Amy. 

If that Percy freaking Jackson thinks that he can trap my best friend he is so wrong. I am never gonna let that happen. 

"Amy can I sit with you?" I asked glaring strongly at Percy but he seemed very oblivious to the glares I gave. 

"Yeah sure" Amy said cheerfully and turned towards Percy "Perce, this is my best friend Emily she is a huge nerd" 

"Hello Emily, I am Percy Jackson" He said kindly and turned towards Amy and said softly "Um can you not call me 'Perce' cause only my best friends do that" 

"Look how much dork he is" I told to Amy who looked at little sad from the last comment 

"He is a really nice guy Emily. He has turned down all the girls who asked him out saying that he has a girlfriend" Amy said grinning probably proud to prove me wrong but little does she know that Emily is never wrong. 

"I don't believe that a person who has a tattoo can not be a Player" I said staring at the weird tattoo on Percy's forearm. 

"Miss White can you name all the Big Three Gods?" Mrs Green the Greek teacher asked